Niko Goodrum Biography
What is Niko Goodrum’s net worth?
Niko Goodrum has appeared in numerous games as a professional baseball player. He has also shared many victories with his team. His income is unknown, however, his estimated net worth is $7 million.
Facts of Niko Goodrum
|Full Name:||Niko Goodrum|
|Birthday:||February 28, 1992|
|Birthplace:||American city of Atlanta|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches tall|
|Profession:||Baseball utility player|
Niko Goodrum is a Lotte Giants professional baseball utility player. He was previously with the Minnesota Twins, Detroit Tigers, and Houston Astros.
How old is Niko Goodrum?
Cartier died on February 28, 1992. Niko Goodrum was born in the American city of Atlanta. He is currently 31 years old and his zodiac sign is Pisces. He was also born to his father, Tim Goodrum, and his mother, Connie Goodrum.
In terms of education, he attended Fayette Country High School. Aside from that, he has not disclosed anything about his childhood.
Who is Niko Goodrum’s Relationship?
Niko Goodrum is an extremely reserved individual who has only given a few information about himself. He is already married with a lovely daughter. He has not, however, given the identities of his wife or daughter.
How Tall is Niko Goodrum?
Niko Goodrum is attractive, standing 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing approximately 97 kg. The 31-year-old footballer has dark brown eyes and black hair. Aside from that, there is no data about his body measurement.
Niko Goodrum Professional Line
- The Minnesota Twins selected him in the second round (71st overall) of the 2010 Major League Baseball draft. He also signed, collecting a $514,800 signing bonus.
- And, eventually, he made his Rookie-level Gulf Coast League debut with the Gulf Coast Twins.
- The Elizabethton Twins of the Rookie-level Appalachian League batted 275 in 2011. In 2013, he batted 260 times for the Cedar Rapids Kernels of the Single-Midwest League.
- In 2014, he batted 249 in a game for the Fort Myers Miracle of the High-Florida State League. In addition, he moved from shortstop to third base.
- He spent 2015 with both Fort Myers and the Double-A-Southern League’s Chattanooga Lookouts. He began the 2017 season with the Triple-A International League’s Rochester Red Wings.
- Similarly, he was promoted to Triple-A on November 2, 2017. On November 25, 2017, he signed a minor league contract with the Detroit Tigers. It also came with a pass to the Tigers’ 2018 spring training camp.
- On April 5, 2018, he hit his first major league home run off Chicago White Sox pitcher Joakim Soria. Similarly, he hit two home runs and drove in five runs in a 6-3 Tigers victory over the Cleveland Indians on May 14.
- He concluded the 2018 season with a 245 batting average, 16 home runs, 53 RBI, and 12 stolen bases.
- As a result, he was named the 2018 Detroit Tigers Rookie of the Year. Members of the Detroit Sports Media Association voted on it.
- On May 31, 2019, he went 5-for-5 with a double and two home runs against the Atlanta Braves. He became the first Tigers player to go 5 for 5 in a game, with at least three extra-base hits and two home homers.
- He was the first player to have 5 hits while playing for the first time in his native state.
- Due to his injury, he did not return for the remainder of the season. In 423 at-bats, he hit.248 with 12 home runs and 45 RBI. He and the Tiger agreed to a one-year, $2.1 million contract on January 15, 2021, avoiding arbitration.
- He batted 214 in 90 games with the 2021 Tigers, with 9 home runs, 14 stolen bases, and 33 RBI.
- The Tigers released Goodrum after the 2021 season. As a result, he passed waivers and chose free agency on November 19, 2021.
- Similarly, on March 15, 2022, he signed a one-year, $2.1 million contract with the Houston Astros. As a result, on September 1, 2022, he was marked for deployment. He passed waivers and became a free agent two days later.
- As a result, on December 21, 2022, he signed a minor-league contract with the Boston Red Sox organization.
- On July 2, 2023, he exercised his contract’s opt-out clause, and the Red Sox released him. On July 11, 2023, he signed a $400,000 contract with the Lotte Giants of the KBO League.
Niko Goodrum has 17.1k followers on his Instagram account, @nikogoodrum28. Similarly, he has 3,824 followers on Twitter under the handle @NikoGoodrum.
Related Biography: Torii Hunter Biography