Facts of Ninja
|Net Worth:||$25 million USD|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Esports player, Streamer|
|Sibling:||1 Chris Blevins|
Ninja is an American streamer, YouTuber, and professional gamer. Ninja rose to prominence by competing in professional gaming tournaments and streaming his gameplay on various platforms. Similarly, as a result of his enormous popularity, he has become a kind of social media celebrity.
How old is Ninja?
Tyler Blevins, Ninja’s real name, was born on June 5, 1991, in Michigan. He is 29 years old right now. Similarly, he is of American nationality and was born under the sign of Gemini.
Moving on to his family, he was born in the United States to American parents of Welsh ancestry. Chuck Blevins and Synthia Blevins are his parents. Similarly, he has a brother named Chris Blevins. Ninja’s father introduced him to video games as a child, and he quickly became proficient.
Education of Ninja
The specifics of Ninja’s early education and academics have not yet been revealed. We do know that he attended Grayslake Central High School in Illinois, USA. He became more interested in gaming during high school. Furthermore, he decided to pursue a career in competitive gaming.
How much is Ninja’s net worth?
Ninja has received Silver, Gold, and Diamond play buttons from YouTube for surpassing 100k, 1 million, and 10 million subscribers on his channel, respectively. In terms of other awards, he has received the following. 2018 Streamy Awards, The Gamer Awards 2018 for content creator of the year, 2019 Shorty Awards- Twitch streamer of the year, and Streamy Awards- Live streamer of the year
Similarly, the well-known gamer has an estimated net worth of $25 million USD. His career as a professional gamer and streamer has contributed the most to his fortune.
Does Ninja have a child?
Ninja is married to Jessica Goch, who is also a Twitch Streamer. The couple had been dating for a long time before marrying on August 12, 2017 in the year 2017. Ninja and Jessica are also avid gamers and streamers.
Scandals of Ninja
Throughout the years, the popular Streamer has been linked to a number of controversies. Blevins stated that he would not stream with any female streamers out of respect for his wife. His fans were outraged, and some even accused him of not supporting female streamers.
In 2016, Ninja revealed the location and address of a Twitch donor with a racist username. This was against Twitch policies, and he was suspended from the platform for 48 hours.
How tall is Ninja?
Ninja is a medium-sized man with a well-built height. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 55 kilograms. Similarly, he has brown hair that he frequently dyes, as well as brown eyes.
Career line of Ninja
- Ninja began playing Halo 3 professionally in 2009. He became insanely good at it and soon began playing for teams like Cloud9, Renegade, Team Liquid, and Luminosity Gaming. In addition to Halo 3, he enjoys Fortnite and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- After the game Fortnite was released, he began playing it and streaming it on Twitch. As the game grew in popularity and fame, so did his Twitch followers. On Twitch, he has nearly 2 million followers.
- Similarly, Ninja set a world record for the most Twitch viewers in March 2018 with 635,000 live Viewers. He was playing Fortnite with Drake and Travis Scott.
- This prompted Fortnite to host their own competitive gaming tournament, which Ninja won with Marshmello.
- Ninja also broke his own Twitch record in April 2018 with 667,000 live viewers. Aside from gaming, he also has a YouTube channel.
- Online, he goes by the name Ninja and has a staggering 24. million subscribers on his channel. Similarly, he launched his channel on November 11th, 2011 and has since published over a thousand videos on it. Ninja’s videos have received at least a million views.
- His very first video on his channel, titled ‘First of Many,’ was posted on December 15, 2011. The video has 6.5 million views. Similarly, his Fortnite gameplay video titled ’32 kill solo Squads’ is the most-watched video on the channel.
- The video was published on January 31, 2018 and has received 46 million views. Ninja has established himself as a respected gamer in both the gaming and YouTube communities.