Facts of Oli London
|Full Name:||Oli London|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Profession:||Television personality, K-pop singer|
Oli London is a BTS fan who had plastic surgery to look like Jimin. Similarly, Oli London is a British TV personality as well as a K-pop singer who released his debut single, “Perfection.”
How old is Oli London?
Oli London is 30 years old and was born on January 14, 1990, in England. Capricorn is his zodiac sign. Similarly, he worked as an English teacher in Korea for a year in 2013. Aside from that, there is no information on his parents or siblings. He could, however, be the only child of his British parents.
Similarly, he has British nationality, but his ethnicity is unknown. Moving on to his educational background, he has not disclosed his educational journey.
How much is Oli London Net Worth?
Oli London has made a good living through his profession. Likewise, he lives a lavish lifestyle and has a good source of income. However, he has not officially disclosed his annual salary or net worth. In terms of Oli London’s relationship status, he is currently single. However, he has stated in his biography that he is married to Jimin. He is a huge K-pop fan. However, there is no information available about his previous relationships. Similarly, he is currently focusing on his career.
Body Measurements of Oli London
Oli London has a pleasant demeanor. He has greyish blue eyes and naturally brown hair. Similarly, he stands 5’11” tall and weighs around 60 kg. However, there is no information on other body measurement details. Furthermore, it is well known that he underwent multiple surgeries in order to resemble Jimin of the Korean boyband BTS. He also likes to experiment with his hair color, such as blonde, red, and so on.
Career line of Oli London
- In terms of his professional life, he appeared on the television series Hooked on the Look, which followed his plastic surgery transformation in 2018. Similarly, he is a BTS superfan who underwent plastic surgery to look like Jimin.
- He is now well-known as a model, television personality, and K-pop singer. He released songs such as ‘Butterfly,’ which peaked at #8, Heart of Korea, which debuted at #8, and Perfection, which peaked at #31 worldwide, all on the same chart, i.e. the iTunes K-Pop chart.
- Similarly, Oli appeared in a German TV documentary titled ‘The Beauty Madness of Oli London‘, which aired on the channel Prosieben in 2019.
- Prior to this, in 2018, he appeared in Rich Kids Go Skint on Channel 5, Celebs Go Dating on E4 and The X Factor Series 15 on ITV.
- Throughout 2019, he has also appeared in several South Korean shows, including ‘When in Korea‘ about his love of K-Pop star Jimin, ‘K-Poppin’, and a short documentary with The Korea Times.
- In addition, he appeared in an interview on The Today Show Australia in November and was a topic of discussion on E! News, NBC News, and The Today Show USA.
- In addition, in 2020, he will appear in Frenchy World, a U.S.-based TV show following the life of Angelique ‘Frenchy’ Morgan, the reality TV star known for the hit series Rock of Love.
- Furthermore, in 2019, he launched a YouTube channel where he posted solo songs such as Perfection, Last Christmas, Heart of Korea, and other songs he collaborated on with Sten.
- Similarly, Oli is well-known as a Kpop singer based in London and Los Angeles. He also appeared on American television shows such as Dr. Phil, Daily Mail TV, E! Botched Season 6, and many others.
- More specifically, he appeared on Dr. Phil in the year 2020 and discussed his love for Kpop star Jimin as well as his obsession with his desire for transformation.
- Similarly, Oli was featured in a Daily Mail TV show in which he famously married a cardboard cutout of his Kpop idol Jimin in a Las Vegas ceremony.
- His wedding ceremony was also covered by E! News and hundreds of other media outlets around the world.
- This event was also covered by MBC News Korea. Oli also works as a model and brand ambassador for a number of global companies, including Medictel Korea, View Plastic Surgery, Paris Hilton Skincare UK, and Dominic Paul Cosmetics.
- Oli London has undergone 15 surgical and over 100 non-surgical procedures to mimic the appearance of Jimin from BTS, one of the world’s biggest K-pop stars.
- Similarly, the surgeries completely transformed his appearance for £125k, with a before-and-after photo revealing the extent of his transformation.