Olivia Morgan is better known as Liv. Olivia Morgan is a talented child model and fashionista who shares the Instagram account liv and willow with her younger sister Willow.
How old is Olivia Morgan?
Olivia Morgan, a 12-year-old girl, was born on November 11, 2008 in California, United States. Katie B. Morgan is her mother, and Tim Bothke-Morgan is her father. Olivia’s mother is a planner, stylist, and author, and her father is a Toro Bulls Football coach. Olivia has two siblings, Willow Morgan and Indie Mae Morgan.
Olivia’s younger sister Indie and their cousin Ryatt Rae are cousin twins born just 15 minutes apart. They also have a cousin named Tydus Talbott, who is Ryatt Rae’s brother. Olivia lives in California with her family. She has yet to provide information about her educational institution, but she may be in middle school.
How much is Olivia Morgan’s net worth?
Olivia has yet to win any awards or nominations. Furthermore, based on Olivia’s popularity and fan base, we can assume that she will undoubtedly receive some of them in the coming years.
Olivia’s net worth is estimated to be around $36,000. Her channel has nearly 300 episodes with over 11 million views. Similarly, “Liv Willow and I” create 5 new videos per month on average, generating 29.3k video views per day and 58 new subscribers on a regular basis.
Is Olivia Morgan dating someone?
Olivia Morgan is far too young for a romantic relationship. She is preoccupied with advancing her career as a child model and social media influencer. Olivia, on the other hand, is bound to attract a slew of love interests soon, thanks to her talent and charisma.
Her parents were high school sweethearts and have been married for many years. Furthermore, Olivia and her family have kept a low profile, avoiding rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize their professional and personal lives.
How tall is Olivia Morgan?
Olivia is a child model, but she has lovely features such as blond hair and brown eyes. While her precise body measurements such as height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, clothes size, shoe size, and so on are not available, any of these stats will undoubtedly change for several years to come due to her physical development as she ages.
Career line of Olivia Morgan
- Olivia Morgan, along with her sister, is a professional child model as well as an internet celebrity. JE KIDS is her modeling agency.
- Similarly, she and her sisters have a YouTube channel called “Liv Willow and I,” which has over 76.6k subscribers. This channel was founded on March 25, 2014, and has over 11.6 million views.
- Similarly, she is a talented child model as well as a fashionista. She has collaborated with companies such as Kardashian Kids and 4Revolve Clothing. Similarly, Olivia and her sister Willow used to share a 110,000-follower Instagram account.
- They do, however, have separate Instagram accounts that are monitored or managed by their mother Katie. Olivia has more than 184K Instagram followers.
- In terms of her YouTube account, she has appeared in nearly all of the videos on the siblings’ joint channel, ‘Liv Willow and I.’ Olivia has also collaborated on videos with popular YouTuber Jake Paul and Team 10. Jake’s videos also included his siblings.
- The siblings also frequently record videos of their cousin Tydus. They also post a variety of videos such as vlogs, tutorials, crafts, and many more. They enjoy keeping the audience waiting.
- On March 24, 2014, this channel’s first video, titled Loose boho side braid tutorial, was published. It was not their original content. Liv and Willow on Good Day LA was the first video featuring the Morgan siblings, released on September 29, 2015, and has received over 2.7 million views.
- Similarly, the most popular videos with over 2 million views are ‘Willow and Tydus Make Erika Costell Something Special’ and ‘Willow’s 1st Time at the Team 10 HOUSE!’, which have over 2 million and 2.6 million views, respectively.
- In addition to these amusing videos, the siblings also post vlogs about their daily lives, modeling sessions, fun with friends and cousins, and so on.