Olivia Olivarez is an American social media star who goes by the handle olivia olivarez_ on TikTok. Olivia Olivarez is also well-known as the daughter of social media star Ashlay Soto.
How old is Olivia Olivarez?
Olivia Olivarez is 13 years old. She was born on July 29, 2007, in Fort Worth, Texas. Similarly, her mother’s name is Ashlay Soto, and she is a well-known social media personality. Her mother is also a popular comedian on TikTok, with over 7 million followers. Her father’s name is Miguel Soto.
She has two siblings: a younger brother named Elijah and a sister named Maya. Her brother, e lijah, also has a ‘musical.ly’ account. Similarly, she began learning gymnastics and taekwondo at a young age.
Olivia, too, is an American nationality. In terms of her age, she is currently in middle school. However, the name of her school is not available.
How much is Olivia Olivarez Net Worth?
Speaking of this young social media personality, she has clearly earned a sizable sum of money through her social media presence. Her income, however, is not disclosed. But when it comes to her mother’s earnings, Ashyaly Soto is a well-known comedic TikTok and YouTube personality with a net worth of $1 million.
Is Olivia Olivarez single or Dating her Boyfriend?
Olivia is probably single right now, based on her relationship status. Previously, fans suspected her of dating Kaydin Fritcher. They met in 2017. She did, however, clarify that she is not in a relationship with anyone. She believes she is still a child, and the purpose of relationships is a mystery to her. She is, however, very popular with boys her age and will be dating a handsome hunk in the future. Furthermore, her parents, Ashlay Moto and Miguel Soto, married in November 2016.
Furthermore, despite being in her early adolescence, she has not gotten involved in any controversial activities that have hampered her life. Furthermore, she is focused on her future career and studies.
How tall is Olivia Olivarez?
Olivia Olivarez is adorable. She has beautiful light brown eyes and silky brown hair. She is still in her growing phase, which means her body measurements are obviously fluctuating. As a result, her height, weight, and other details are unavailable.
Career line of Olivia Olivarez
- Olivia Olivarez is a well-known TikTok (formerly known as’musical.ly’) star from the United States. She rose to prominence on the platform as a result of her lip-sync videos. Furthermore, she is well-known as the daughter of featured “muser” and social-media star Ashlay Soto.
- Initially, she began to appear on her mother Ashlay Soto’s’musical.ly’ account, and the two collaborated on videos. As those videos gained popularity, Olivia created her own TikTok account under the username ‘olivia olivarez_’ and began posting her own videos. Her mother enjoys doing comedic skits, and Olivia is well-known for her comedic lip-sync videos.
- She has gradually gained notoriety. Olivia has over 1.5 million followers and nearly 10.8 million likes as of July 2020. Olivia made her videos with confidence and excelled at making lip-sync clips because she grew up watching her mother, a famous social-media star. Her facial expressions in her videos have helped her gain a large number of followers.
- Similarly, her videos are frequently set to audio by Demi Lovato, Lauren Godwin, and Colleen Ballinger. One of her most famous lip-sync videos was on Baby Ariel and Daniel Skye’s “Say It,” in which she co-starred with Kaydin Fritcher.
- She has also appeared on Kaydin Fritcher’s ‘YouTube’ covers. She went to Rebecca Zamolo’s house and collaborated with her. She shot a video with Enoch Rue in front of the famous Hollywood sign.