Facts of Omar Abdi Ali
|Full Name:||Omar Abdi Ali|
|Education:||Leeds College of Commerce|
|Profession:||entrepreneur, accountant, financial consultant, philanthropist|
Omar Abdi Ali is a Somali entrepreneur, accountant, financial consultant, philanthropist, and expert in Islamic finance. Omar is currently the chairman and founder of the multinational real estate corporation Integrated Property Investments Limited and its sister company Quadron Investments.
How old is Omar Abdi Ali?
There is no information about his biography. He could be in his forties. Similarly, he is of Somali nationality, but his ethnicity is unknown. In terms of his educational background, Omar graduated as a certified accountant from the Leeds College of Commerce in the United Kingdom in 1964.
He then returned to Somalia, where he joined the Ministry of Finance and rose to the position of Deputy Accountant General. He is also a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
How much is Omar Abdi Ali Net Worth?
Omar has made a good living as an entrepreneur. His net worth is estimated to be in the $4 billion range.
What is Omar Abdi Ali’s relationship status?
In terms of his marital status, Omar is a married man. In Costa Rica, he married ESPN sportscaster Elle Duncan. They first met at a nightclub party. Omar’s DJ friend introduced the couple. However, there isn’t much information available about his wedding ceremony. They are very happy and blissful with each other. His wife is constantly posting romantic pictures of them on social media sites.
Furthermore, the couple welcomed their first child, Eva, in July 2018. There is no indication that their divorce will be finalized any time soon. The couple has a strong bond with each other.
Career Line of Omar Abdi Ali
- Omar began his professional career in 1974. As a financial consultant, he works in the Gulf States and Europe. He was appointed CEO of the DMI Trust, an Islamic financial institution based in Geneva, Switzerland, in 1983.
- Likewise, DMI rose to prominence as a leading Islamic financial institution. He was in charge of a global workforce of 1,400 people spread across three continents.
- In addition, he was appointed Vice-President of the Bahraini Faisal Private Bank. He has also established its most profitable branches in Pakistan, Switzerland, and New Jersey, USA. In 2009, he and his business partner Suleiman A.
- Dualeh signed an agreement with Shelter Afrique that will see their corporation, Integrated Property Investments Ltd, take on an ambitious housing project worth US$624 million in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania known as the Bahari Beach satellite town.
- Furthermore, when it comes to his wife’s professional career, she is a charming and talented professional anchor. She currently works for ESPN. She has also worked for the SEC, ACC, and NESN.