|31 years old
|24 September 1991
|Miquel Romeu and Cristina Vidal
The La Liga powerhouse FC Barcelona uses Spanish professional footballer Oriol Romeu as a defensive midfielder.
What is Oriol Romeu’s Net Worth?
Oriol Romeu’s estimated net worth as of right now is €22.7 million, or £20 million in 2024. La Masia Academy in Barcelona produced, who went on to have a great career with several clubs.
The market value of the Spanish midfielder, who is now playing for Barcelona, is €12.2 million (£10.8 million), which is commensurate with his skill and peak years. Although his pay at Barcelona has not yet been made public, given the club’s financial situation, it is likely quite low.
How old is Oriol Romeu?
Oriol Romeu was raised in a close-knit household. His parents are Miquel Romeu and Cristina Vidal.
“La Temporada de mi vida, el viaje interior de un Futbolista” is the title of the autobiography of the well-known Spanish football player.
Who is Oriol Romeu’s Girlfriend?
No information regarding Oriol Romeu’s spouse is publicly known, and there are no reports of his being in a serious relationship. Since some athletes and well-known people often respect their privacy, details on their personal lives might not be readily accessible to the general public or the media.
Oriol Romeu Professional Line
- Romeu played for CF Ulldecona and RCD Espanyol before enrolling in the FC Barcelona youth program in 2004.
- Growing up, he played for Barcelona B before making his senior debut in a friendly match against Kazma Sporting Club.
- Romeu paid a €5 million transfer fee to join Chelsea in 2011.
- He was on loan at Valencia and VfB Stuttgart during his spell at the English club. After four years at Chelsea, he transferred for £5 million to Southampton in August 2015.
- Romeu received praise for his performance and was compared to N’Golo Kante right away, solidifying his position as an important midfield member for Southampton.
- During his time there, he appeared in 256 games for Southampton before deciding to return to La Liga.
- Romeu’s 2022 signing with Girona allowed him to return to Spanish football. The reunion was short-lived, as in July 2023 he signed a three-year contract to return to Barcelona.
- Romeu competed for Spain at the under-21 level and was a member of the 2008 European Championship-winning under-17 squad.
- He participated in the 2012 Olympics for Spain as well.
- Romeu also made his Catalan national team debut in a friendly match against Venezuela in 2019.
Sponsors and Endorsements
- No specific details are given about sponsors or endorsement deals.
- Professional athletes regularly sign multiple sponsorship and endorsement agreements with companies; however, the details of these agreements are not always disclosed to the public.
- Romeu is a top-tier professional football player, so even if he hasn’t been spotted driving much, he probably has a few automobiles in his garage.
- Unlike many football players, he has not had his skin inked, and it doesn’t appear that he will want tattoos in the future.
Read More: Jack Butland Biography