How much is Pakho Chau’s net worth?
Chau has received numerous awards and recognitions during his professional career as a singer, songwriter, and actor.
He won the Most Popular Male Character award at the 2019 TVB Anniversary Awards for his role as Wing Ho-tin (Oppa).
In the 2020 ‘TVB Anniversary Awards,’ Chau and Benjamin Yuen won the Best Host award for ‘The PakhoBen Outdoor Show.’
He has made a good living as a singer, songwriter, and actor. He’s one of China’s most successful singers. When it comes to his net worth, he is estimated to be worth $5 million US dollars.
Facts of Pakho Chau
|Full Name:||Pakho Chau|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Profession:||Chinese singer, songwriter, actor|
Pakho Chau is a Chinese songwriter, Cantopop singer, and actor. Pakho Chau debuted in the Hong Kong music scene in 2007 after signing with Warner Music Group. Pakho later left Warner Music in July 2017 to join Voice Entertainment and TVB New Media. He also founded two fashion brands, XPX and CATXMAN.
How old is Pakho Chau?
Chau Pak-ho, better known as Pakho Chau, was born on November 12, 1984, in Hong Kong, People’s Republic of China. Chau is 38 years old, according to his birth date, and a Hong Kong citizen.
He began learning the piano at the age of five, and by the age of ten, he was able to play the guitar. There isn’t much information about his zodiac sign, ethnicity, parents, siblings, or early childhood life.
Based on his success, we can assume that he was well-raised in his hometown by his parents.
Pakho Chau completed his middle school education at Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Lui Yun Choy Memorial College in Hong Kong.
There is no more information about his graduation. As we can assume, he may have graduated from a nearby university.
Who is Pakho Chau married to?
Chau is a married man. On November 26, 2016, he married his girlfriend Stephanie Chu in Phuket, Thailand. Sonya Chau is the couple’s daughter from their marriage.
Concerning Chau’s rumors and controversy, he has not been a part of them until now. Aside from that, the singer is concentrating on his personal and professional life. Furthermore, the man prefers to avoid rumors and controversy.
How tall is Pakho Chau?
Chau is 1.82 m tall. Seth has black hair and hazel eyes. Furthermore, there is no additional information available about his weight or other body measurements.
Career line of Pakho Chau
- Pakho Chau was interested in and talented in music from a young age. Chan noticed Chau’s musical talent and soon offered him a recording contract, which he accepted and signed with Warner Music Group in 2007. Chau is also a songwriter.
- Concerning Pakho’s professional career, he wrote one song and penned the lyrics for four others from his debut ‘EP Beginning.’ He has produced many of his own songs as a result of his work as a recording studio engineer. Pakho’s debut single, “Same Sky” (), became a hit in Hong Kong.
- And his second single, “Six Days” (), which was also a hit. Furthermore, his popularity was established within three days of the release of his debut ‘EP Beginnig,’ which sold over 6000 copies.
- His debut EP’s second shipment was in high demand due to the popularity of his first single.
- Following that, in May 2008, a duet with Cantopop starlet Stephanie Cheng titled “Nothing Done” () was released. The single was a commercial success, reaching the top of several Hong Kong music charts.
- For the Hong Kong Book Fair in July 2008, he published a photo album with a selection of his own words and photographs.
- The picture album was titled “Here’s Where It All Began” (), and it sold extremely well, prompting a second version to be released the following month. After releasing several singles, he released ‘Follow on’ on July 1, 2009. The collection included four new tracks as well as several previously released tracks.
- Furthermore, his YouTube channel has over 160k subscribers and 15,202,081 views. On March 1, 2011, he launched his YouTube channel. He posted vlogs and music videos to his YouTube channel.
- He released another photo album, “This Is My Time Machine,” for the Hong Kong Book Fair. Following that, no new albums were released in the following years. Chau established his own brand, CATXMAN, in 2016. In 2017, he returned to the music industry.
- In addition, Pakho released the new song “One Day” in January, as well as the two champion songs “Finally We.” Following that, in February, he collaborated with Wei Lan on the new song “How Do I Look” and the champion song “Near Thousand Miles.”
- In April, Chau organized a three-time ONE STEP CLOSER concert celebration in Hong Coliseum to commemorate his tenth year in the industry.
- Chau and his friend Charlene Choi’s first film, “Forgive Him 77 Times,” was released on June 15, 2017. Within a week, the film became a box office success, grossing $10 million Hong Kong dollars. In 2019, Chau starred as the first male lead in the drama ‘Wonder Women,’ opposite Miriam Yeung.
Also read: Nikki Mudarris Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Dating, Height