Facts of Paolo Maldini
|Full Name:||Paolo Maldini|
|Net Worth:||$26 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Profession:||former Italian professional footballer|
|Kids:||two (sons: Christian Maldini and Daniel Maldini)|
Paolo Maldini is a former Italian professional footballer who played for A.C Milan and the Italy national team as a left-back and central defender. At the age of 41, Paolo Maldini retired. He currently works for Milan as a sporting strategy and development director.
How old is Paolo Maldini?
Paolo Maldini made his debut in the world on June 26, 1968, in Milan, Italy. Paolo Cesare Maldini is his given name. He is of Italian nationality and was born under the sign of Cancer. He is 51 years old at the time of writing. Maldini has a brother and a sister. Cesare Maldini and Maria Luisa Maldini are his parents’ names. Paolo Maldini’s father was a legendary footballer in his own right.
Paolo Maldini has been devoted to football since he was a child. He began his junior career with Milan and stayed with the club throughout his senior career. Paolo’s father, Cesare, died on April 3, 2016, at the age of 84, and his mother died on July 28, the same year.
Who is Paolo Maldini Married to?
Paolo is married to Adriana Fossa, a Venezuelan former model. Following a loving affair, they married in December 1994. Christian and Daniel Maldini are their two sons. The couple and their children are having a wonderful time. So far, no rumors of their divorce or separation have surfaced. He’s built up quite a reputation.
What is the Height of Paolo Maldini?
Paolo Maldini, despite his age of 50, appears youthful and attractive. He stands at 6 feet 1 height tall and weighs approximately 85 kilograms. He has hazel eyes and greying brown hair. Furthermore, no information about his other body measurements is available.
How much does Paolo Maldini earn?
He can be found on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. Paolo has over 1.8 million followers on Instagram, where he goes by the handle ‘@paolomaldini.’ Similarly, his Facebook page has over 2.04 million fans. He does not appear to be active on other social media platforms, such as Twitter, YouTube, or TikTok.
Through his successful soccer career, Maldini has amassed a fortune for himself. He earns a good salary and has a net worth of $26 million dollars. Furthermore, Maldini was named the fifth richest Italian athlete in 2017. He has also appeared in commercials and has been a brand endorser. He has been a Nike ambassador. His net worth has grown as a result of the endorsements.
Career line of Paolo Maldini
- In 1985, Maldini made his pro debut. He began his professional career with A.C Milan and has remained loyal to the club throughout his career. He scored 29 goals in 647 matches while playing for the club. While playing for A.C. Milan, Paolo Maldini wore Jersey No. 3.
- Paolo is widely regarded as one of history’s greatest defenders. Furthermore, for his team, he was a world-class defender. With Milan, Maldini won 25 trophies, including the Coppa Italiana from 2002 to 2003, seven Serie A Cups, five UEFA Super Cups, and many others.
- Furthermore, Paolo’s career was not limited to A.C Milan; he also established himself as a successful member of the Italian national team. He scored seven goals in 126 national team matches.
- Maldini captained the team 74 times, just six fewer than Gianluigi Buffon, who holds the record for most captain bands worn by an Italian national team player. After the 2008-2009 season, Maldini announced his retirement. He currently serves as a sporting strategy and development director for Milan and co-owns the North American Soccer League.
- In 1995, Paolo was runner-up to George Weah for FIFA World Player of the Year. In 1994 and 2003, he came in third place in the Ballon d’Or.
- In 2002, he was named to the FIFA World Cup Dream Team as a defender, and in 2004, he was named to Pelé’s list of the world’s greatest living players. Maldini held the record for most UEFA club competition appearances with 174 until being surpassed by Iker Casillas in 2017.
- He was also inducted into the Italian Football Hall of Fame in December 2012. Cesare, his father, previously played for and captained Milan as well as being a successful national under-21 manager who also coached both Milan and the senior national team during the 1998 World Cup in France.
- In August 2018, he accepted an offer to become the club’s sporting strategy and development director, working alongside new sporting director Leonardo, just a few weeks after Milan’s ownership change to Elliott Management Corporation.
- His return to the club, however, marked his first since his retirement from active football. On June 14, 2019, Maldini was appointed technical director.