Papa Rug is the patriarch of the Awadis family, which is well-known among YouTube users. Papa Rug’s channel is shared with his wife, Sana, and sons, Brandon and Brian, who have amassed a large following.
What Age is Papa Rug?
On February 16, 1968, in Iraq, Papa Rug was born. He is an Aquarius and will be 53 years old in 2021. Ron Awadis is his full name. He adores animals and has an English Bulldog named Bosley as a pet. Ron’s nationality is Iraqi. He enjoys Mexican cuisine and is a foodie. Tony Awadis is his older brother. There is no information about his family or educational background, however.
Who is Papa Rug Married to?
Papa Rug is married to Sana Awadis, who is affectionately referred to as ‘Mama Rug.’ Brandon, his eldest son, is a YouTuber and would-be NBA analyst. His first basketball coach was his grandfather, Papa Rug. Brian, his younger son, is the director of the ‘FaZe Clan’ gaming community.
Tony, his brother, is married to the sister of Mama Rug. Likewise, after marrying Sana, he relocated to San Diego in search of a better life. In addition, he desired to remove his family from the stressful conditions that prevailed in Iraq. He now has a successful career in the carpet industry.
How much is Papa Rug Net Worth?
He is a well-known figure on social media. Papa Rug’s Instagram account now has over 310K followers. Similarly, the YouTube channel ‘Mama Rug and Papa Rug’ has over 1.4 million subscribers. He does not appear to be on Facebook or Twitter. Furthermore, they have made their Gmail (firstname.lastname@example.org) address available for business inquiries.
Papa Rug has a sizable car collection, including his favorite, a Mercedes. He had his name imprinted on the car’s rearview mirror. The YouTube channel ‘Mama Rug and Papa Rug’ has published 433 videos, totaling more than 69.4 million views. Every month, Mama Rug and Papa Rug produce 12 new videos. Their YouTube channel, however, has a net worth of around $338K, according to Statsmash. He could be living a happy life with his family right now.
How tall is Papa Rug?
He’s got a great personality. According to Noted Names, Papa Rug stands at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 77 Kgs. There are no other details about his body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip, shoe size, dress size, and so on. His hair is brown, and his eyes are also brown.
Career line of Papa Rug
- Papa Rug got his start on YouTube when his sons, Brian and Brandon, launched their own channels. To begin with, Papa Rug and his wife enjoyed appearing on the channels of their sons.
- When their fans asked Brian and Brandon to include their parents in their videos more frequently, Brian and Brandon suggested that their parents start their own channel. So they made a YouTube channel called ‘Mama Rug and Papa Rug,’ and they named it after themselves. They added the term ‘Rug’ to let people know about their carpet business.
- On January 12, 2017, they launched their YouTube channel titled ‘Mama Rug and Papa Rug.’ Brian and Brandon both admire and admire Papa Rug for mastering the art of balancing his business and his family.
- Brian also expressed gratitude to his father in one of the videos for being supportive and caring. Ron is able to spend quality time with his family by posting videos on YouTube. He enjoys filming question-and-answer videos with his sons and wife.
- Furthermore, on his parents’ wedding anniversary, Brian surprised them by putting them in front of the camera and asking them to tell the story of their wonderful relationship.
- They both told their stories about how they met and how they have managed to keep their relationship alive after so many years of marriage.
- Furthermore, Papa Rug followed up with a video in which he thanked his fans for praying for his wife’s well-being after she was hospitalized following a nervous breakdown.
- Because Ron is a trained basketball player, he shared a few basketball tips and tricks in a couple of videos.
- The channel ‘Mama Rug and Papa Rug’ is jam-packed with prank and challenge videos. He also had some of his friends and extended family members appear in his videos.
- He has also participated in a number of intriguing challenges that have gone viral on the internet. Some of his most popular challenge videos include the ‘Hot Pepper Challenge,’ ‘Making the World’s Tallest Burger,’ ‘Crazy Basketball Challenge,’ and many more.
- Papa Rug is well-known for his participation in the popular “Who Knows Me Better?” challenge.
- He showed off his inventiveness by building a Lego model of New York City. To date, the Awadis family appears to be the only one that has not collaborated with another YouTuber. Regardless, they have all achieved celebrity.