Pat McGrath Net Worth:
McGrath’s net worth is estimated to be around $700 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth, while her salary and earnings have yet to be disclosed.
She earns so much money thanks to her successful career as a makeup artist as well as her makeup brand, Pat McGrath Labs, which she founded in 2015.
Her brand is worth more than $1 billion USD, making her one of the wealthiest self-made women in the beauty industry.
Facts of Pat McGrath
|Full Name:||Dame Patricia Ann McGrath|
|Net Worth:||$700 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
Pat McGrath is a well-known make-up artist from the United Kingdom. Pat McGrath Labs is the name of her eponymous luxury beauty brand. She has worked with celebrities including Taylor Swift and Katy Perry.
How old is Pat McGrath?
Pat McGrath was born on June 17, 1970, in Northampton, England. She is 52 years old and was born under the sign of Gemini, according to her birth date.
She also has British nationality and is of Jamaican English descent. Similarly, McGrath follows the Christian religion, and her full name is Dame Patricia Ann McGrath.
Moving on to her family history, she was raised solely by her mother, Jean McGrath. Her mother worked as a dressmaker and was a Jehovah’s Witness by profession. Pat, on the other hand, has avoided discussing her father in public. In the meantime, little is known about her siblings.
She has not spoken publicly about her academic background in terms of her academic career. She appears to have attended a local high school in the United States.
She may have later dropped out of college to pursue a career as a make-up artist. She has, however, only finished her art foundation course at Northampton College.
Who is Pat McGrath Married to?
Moving on to her personal life, Pat McGrath has not made any public statements about her love life or relationship. This make-up artist, on the other hand, is quite private and prefers to keep her personal life private.
According to her social media accounts, she has not shared any photos of a man that would indicate their relationship. This make-up artist appears to be single and unmarried at the moment.
Throughout her career as a makeup artist and entrepreneur, she has avoided major controversies.
How tall is Pat McGrath?
This stunning make-up artist stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m) tall and weighs approximately 60 kg (132 lbs).
She also has black hair, and black eyes, and wears a shoe size 5 in the United States.
Social Networking Sites
Her Instagram account ‘@patmcgrathreal‘ has over 5.1 million followers. Similarly, her Twitter page ‘@patmcgrathreal’ has over 821.9k followers, and her Facebook page has over 537k followers.
- Pat McGrath began her career as a makeup artist for top fashion designers such as Giorgio Armani, Prada, and Dolce & Gabbana in the 1990s.
- Her innovative and daring approach to makeup earned her a reputation as an industry trendsetter.
- She was named Global Creative Director of Max Factor in 1999, where she continued to experiment with new techniques and products.
- She has also collaborated with celebrities such as Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, and Oprah Winfrey.
- Pat McGrath Labs, her own makeup brand, debuted in 2015 and quickly gained a cult following for its high-quality, innovative products and avant-garde aesthetics.
- The label has worked with designers such as Versace, Gucci, and Prada, and its products have appeared in top fashion magazines and been worn by celebrities on red carpets around the world.
- Awards: Throughout her career as a makeup artist and entrepreneur, she has won numerous awards.
- She received the prestigious Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Founder’s Award in 2017.
- In 2018, she received the InStyle Icon Award. She received the Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator from the British Fashion Council in 2013.
- This make-up artist was named one of Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World” in 2011.
- McGrath received an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in 2014 for her contributions to the fashion and beauty industries. In 2021, she received the CEW Achiever Award.