Facts of Patricia Bright
|Full Name:||Patricia Bright|
|Net Worth:||Under Review|
Patricia Brilliant is a makeup and fashion expert who uploads videos to her BritPopPrincess YouTube channel. She has over 1.1 million Instagram followers and 2.84 million YouTube subscribers.
What is the Age of Patricia Bright?
Patricia Bright was born in 1987 in the city of England. Her birthday is always on February 4th, and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She is of British nationality and of Nigerian ethnicity. In terms of education, Patricia earned a Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting.
Patricia was born into the Bright family and is of Nigerian descent. She has, however, kept her parents’ identities hidden. Her only known personal history is that her parents emigrated from Nigeria to England. She grew up with a sister named Maureen.
How much is Patricia Bright Net Worth?
Patricia Bright’s net worth is estimated to be in the millions of dollars. Patricia earns between $17.5k and $280.6k per year from her YouTube channel, according to Social Blade. Her net worth, however, is still being calculated.
Who is Patricia Bright Husband?
Patricia is a mother of two children and a married woman. She married her husband, Michael, at the Orangery in Kensington. On April 15, 2016, the couple welcomed their first daughter, Grace, after four years of marriage. Their family was completed when their second daughter, Oninye, was born on December 25, 2019.
They were introduced by a mutual friend. And their hearts became linked after Michael saved her from an accident. Since then, the couple has had a happy love life.
How Tall is Patricia Bright?
Patricia’s height and weight are unknown when it comes to body measurements. She has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Patricia Bright’s Career Line
- Patricia worked at a retail shop during high school before attempting to make it on YouTube.
- She used to take orders and distribute catalogs to customers there. She also had time to run a hair salon from his house, which served as her education fund.
- Following her graduation, she worked as an intern at the investment bank Merrill Lynch.
- Patricia eventually launched her YouTube career in February 2009 with the release of her first video, New York Visit & Outfit.
- After her first video became popular, she launched her second vlog, Britishpoplife Vlogs.
- In her video, she reviewed cosmetics from Too Faced, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Kylie Jenner, and Fenty Beauty.
- Not only that but Patricia was also honored by the fashion magazine InStyle for the most innovative fashion.