Patricia Heaton’s Net Worth and Real Estate in 2023
Patricia Heaton is a $40 million net-worth American actress and producer. Patricia Heaton and her husband David Hunt paid $4.85 million for a mansion in Los Angeles’ affluent Hancock Park neighborhood in 2001. The home has 8,400 square feet of living space and Italian-inspired architecture.
They allegedly listed this property for an off-market price of $12 million years prior and sold it for $8 million in 2013. Shonda Rhimes, the television powerhouse, now owns this home. Shonda renovated this home extensively and listed it for $25 million in 2021.
Patricia and Hunt paid $5.4 million for a 7,600-square-foot mansion in the Los Angeles suburb of Toluca Lake in 2013. The residence was built in the 1990s from mostly stone materials and includes a detached guesthouse, marble floors, and a cutting-edge security system. There is also a swimming pool. The couple sold their long-time home for $7.5 million in September 2020.
Patrica paid just under $5 million for a new home in Toluca Lake, California, in November 2021.
Facts about Patricia Heaton
|Full Name:||Patricia Heaton|
|Birthplace:||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Net Worth:||$40 million|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm tall|
|Sibling:||Alice Heaton (sister), Sharon Heaton (sister), Frances Heaton (sister), and Michael Heaton (Brother)|
Patricia Helen Heaton is a comedian and actress from the United States. Her net worth is $40 million. She is best known for her roles in sitcoms, including Debra Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond and Frances “Frankie” Heck on The Middle.
How old is Patricia Heaton?
Patricia Heaton was born Patricia Helen Heaton in Bay Village, Ohio, United States. She is of American nationality and of mixed ethnicity, having Irish, German, and English ancestors. Similarly, she adheres to the Catholic religion.
Patricia is 64 years old and her star sign is Pisces according to her birth date. As a result, she is white. Patricia’s father, Chuck Heaton, is a sportswriter, and her mother, Patricia Heaton, died in 1971 from an aneurysm. Alice Heaton (sister), Sharon Heaton (sister), Frances Heaton (sister), and Michael Heaton (Brother) are her four siblings.
In terms of education, Heaton attended St. Raphael’s Catholic Primary School and Bay High School in Bay Village, Ohio. She later went on to attend Ohio State University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Drama.
Who is Patricia Heaton Married to?
Patricia Heaton is a married woman. In 1990, she married her handsome husband David Hunt. Hunt is a director and actor from England. Joseph Charles Hunt, Daniel Patrick Hunt, Samuel David Hunt, and John Basil Hunt are the couple’s four sons.
They split their time between Los Angeles and Cambridge as of 2002. When it comes to Heaton’s sexual orientation, she is straight.
Patricia was also previously married to Constantine Yankoglu from 1984 to 1987. She went through a “Protestant wilderness” following her divorce from her first husband.
Patricia Heaton Height and Weight
Patricia Heaton stands 5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm tall and weighs around 53 kg or 117 lbs. She has attractive dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
Patricia has a slim build and body measurements of 37-28-35 inches. Furthermore, she has been open about her plastic surgery, citing a tummy tuck and a breast reduction after four Caesarean sections.
Patricia Heaton Professional Line
- Heaton’s studies with Bill Esper enabled him to easily transition into theatre work, beginning with a Broadway appearance in “Don’t Get God Started” in 1987.
- Heaton was 29 years old at the time. She later moved to Los Angeles, where she really began to make a name for herself. Patricia’s potential was recognized by a casting director, who cast her in the ABC drama “Thirtysomething.” She appeared on the show six times between 1989 and 1991.
- Patricia followed up with a number of film roles in 1992. This began with “Memoirs of an Invisible Man” in 1992, and she also appeared in “Beethoven” that year.
- She made her film debut in 1994 with “The New Age,” followed by “Space Jam.” During this time, she also appeared in television shows such as “Alien Nation,” “Matlock,” “Party of Five,” “The King of Queens,” and “Danny Phantom.”
- Heaton’s career progressed further with TV sitcoms. Although she rose to prominence with short-lived series such as “Room for Two,” “Someone Like Me,” and “Women of the House,” her big break came in 1996 with “Everybody Loves Raymond.” Critics praised her performances in the series, and she was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for each of the last seven seasons. She won the Emmy Award twice, as well as a number of other awards.
- Patricia Heaton followed the end of “Everybody Loves Raymond” with a role in the sitcom “Back to You,” which was canceled after one year. In 2007, she returned to the stage with an award-winning performance in “The Scene,” an off-Broadway play. She starred as Frankie Heck in the ABC comedy series “The Middle” from 2009 to 2018.
- Heaton wowed audiences once more in 2015 when she began hosting “Patricia Heaton Parties.” Patricia demonstrated various new recipes and home entertaining tips, with a focus on hosting parties, on this new cooking show.
- Heaton won her third Emmy Award in 2016 for her work on the show, this time in the category of Outstanding Culinary Program.
- Heaton has also appeared in a number of television films in addition to these projects. “Shattered Dreams,” “Miracle in the Woods,” “A Town Without Christmas,” “The Goodbye Girl,” and “The Engagement Ring” are among them. She portrayed US Ambassador Barbara Bodine in the documentary “The Path to 9/11” in 2006.
- She is also well known for portraying the real-life Ellen Cohen in the Hallmark movie “Front of the Class.” Cohen has a son who has Tourette syndrome.
- Patricia Heaton produced the 2005 documentary “The Bituminous Coal Queens of Pennsylvania” in addition to acting. The following year, she co-produced “Amazing Grace.”