Facts of Paul Wesley
|Full Name:||Paul Wesley|
|Wife:||Ines de Ramon|
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Profession:||Actor, Producer, Director|
|Sibling:||Three (Monika Emara, Leah, and Julia Wasilewski)|
Paul Wesley is an American entertainer, chief, and maker. The entertainer has a place among the most extravagant VIPs. The Vampire Diaries entertainer was respected with the Young Hollywood Award for his part in the arrangement. All through his profession, he has worked in various creative and included in different motion pictures and TV arrangements. He has made progress from his remarkable work in movies and TV arrangements.
How old is Paul Wesley?
Paul Wesley, 38, is a man of many talents. On July 23, 1982, in New Brunswick, New Jersey, the United States, he was born Pawel Tomasz Wasilewski. Furthermore, Wesley is an American with a Polish ethnic background. His three sisters, Monika Emara, Leah, and Julia Wasilewski were his influences as he grew up.
Thomas Wasilewski is his father’s name, and Agnieszka Wasilewska is his mother’s name. Wesley speaks Polish in addition to English because he spent four months of each year in Poland until he was sixteen.
Wesley studied theatre in both New Jersey and New York City, and he played Max in Guiding Light during his junior year (1952).
Because of his acting schedule, he had to transfer to different schools. Later, in 2000, he graduated and enrolled at Rutgers University, but after being offered roles, he decided to leave after one semester.
How much is Paul Wesley’s Net Worth?
As of 2019, Paul Wesley’s net worth is estimated to be $6 Million. Furthermore, he amasses a sizable fortune as a result of his occupation. He has not, however, revealed his annual salary. However, according to sources, he was paid between $30,000 and $40,000 per episode.
Paul Wesley and his ex-wife, Torrey DeVitto, sold their Hollywood Hills estate for $1.7534 million. Wesley paid $980,000 for the house in 2011. The house has three bedrooms and three bathrooms and is 3,262 square feet. A private study, updated landscaping, and a built-in music system are also included.
Wesley paid $2 million for his new home in Los Angeles’ Studio City Hills last year from Charlie Gillingham, a keyboardist for Counting Crows. He also had a large car collection that included a Toyota Prius, Triumph Bonneville Chopper, Audi A4, and other vehicles. Furthermore, he enjoys traveling and has posted numerous photos of himself driving his luxurious cars.
When did Paul Wesley get married?
On July 23rd, 2019, Paul Wesley will marry Ines de Ramon. The couple does not yet have children, but they do have a dog named Greggy who they treat as if he were a child. In 2011, he married American actress Torrey DeVitto. Furthermore, the couple met on the set of Killer Movie in 2011, in a private ceremony in New York.
The couple, however, did not last long and filed for divorce in December 2013. Wesley began dating Phoebe Tonkin, an American actress, and model, in September 2013 following his divorce from DeVitto. Unfortunately, the couple only lasted until March 2017 before splitting up due to misunderstandings.
Wesley’s personal and professional life has been free of controversies and debates. Neither of them did anything that would cause someone to question his character.
Career Line of Paul Wesley
- When it comes to Paul Wesley’s profession, he got his first significant role in Wolf Lake, a TV series.
- The CBS show was about a man whose fiancée is allegedly murdered, and the man, in search of answers, finds himself in a town full of werewolves.
- Furthermore, the story seemed promising at first, but it was canceled after only a few episodes.
- In addition, in March 2018, Wesley appeared in the New York Theater Workshop production of Zurich in New York City.
- In June 2018, he was cast as a main character in the TV show Tell Me a Story. Roswell, New Mexico, and Legacies are among Paul Wesley’s other network television directing credits.
- Paul Wesley has run two charitable fundraising campaigns on Represent. Furthermore, he sold over 3,000 units of a cat shirt design to raise funds for The Human Society of the United States.
- Wesley collaborated with The Vampire Diaries for his second campaign. They sold over 10,000 units in the United States of a limited edition shirt designed by a fan with the words, Blood Brothers Since 1864.
- He won The Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actor: Fantasy/Sci-Fi(2010), The Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actor: Sci-Fi/Fantasy(2010), and The Young Hollywood Award for Best Threesome for his performance on The Vampire Diaries (2014).
- Similarly, he receives the Teen Choice Award for Choice TV: Breakout Star Male for the same film, as well as the Young Hollywood Award for Cast To Watch.
How tall is Paul Wesley?
Paul Wesley is 5’11” tall. Similarly, he is 78kg. His body dimensions are as follows: Chest: 44 inches – Waist: 30″ – Biceps: 15.5″ – Neck: 13″ He has light brown hair and hazel eyes.