|Facts of Paula Malcomson|
|Birth Date:||June 01/1970|
|Birth Place:||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Bra Size:||32 inch|
|Full Name:||Paula Malcomson|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Hip Size:||33 inch|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Waist Size:||23 inch|
Sometimes Paula Williams is credited to Paula Malcomson, a Northern Irish actress. She is well known for her role in the Deadwood and ABC’s Lost HBO series. Malcomson has made films such as Hamlet, The Practice, NYPD Blue, and Six Feet Under. Her incredible performance in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 2 gained further popularity.
Paula Malcomson’s Early Life and Education
Paula Malcomson was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, on June 1, 1970. At the age of 15, she left the house and finally settled in New York’s East Village in 1991.
Paula began her career as Trixie in the Deadwood HBO series which led her to achieve critical acclaim and fame. She was then performing in Lost of ABC as Colleen, which made her popular among her audiences.
Calculates Millions of Net Worth
Paula Malcomson has earned her acting career a lot of wealth. However, the actual net value is still under review, which according to some authorized sources, her net worth is estimated to be over 0.5 million dollars in 2019.
In 2015, the actor cast the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 2, which became the successful box office in the United States and Canada for a total of $281.7 million, and in other countries $371.7 million, for a total of $653.4 million. Together with Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, and Elizabeth Banks, she was active in the film.
Is Paula Malcomson Married, Who is her Husband?
Paula Malcomson’s a woman who’s unmarried. She’s never been surrounded by rumors that she has a boyfriend of the acting brotherhood and it could be said that she’s single and nobody dates. The actress seems to be very secretive about her personal life and therefore not much has been discussed on the subject.
Paula Malcomson doesn’t officially date anybody from now on. And her marriage information is still a mystery. She is also less active in social media and therefore information on her love life, husband, and children are not yet disclosed.
The Career Line of Paula Malcomson
- The role of Paula in the spin-off series Battlestar Galactica, known as Caprica, as Amanda Graystone, is another role that led her to greater fame and recognition in the acting fraternity.
- She also works as Maureen Ashby in the FX series “Son of Anarchy” and a guest star in the Fringe Stowaway episode.
- Another highly respected character, her role as Mr. Everdeen in The Hunger Games film adaptation has led her to a higher reputation and critical acclaim.
- Her role has been the major focus and she also plays the role of Abby Donovan, the wife of the title character in the Showtime series named Ray Donovan.
- Other credits include the acting Tombstone, Trance, Profiler, Hamlet, The Practice, A.I, Star Trek: Enterprise, Deadwood, Lost, Providence, and many more. She also has appearances in both Lie to Me and The Event and is famous for her recent appearance in The Hunger Games.
- In 2017, Paula appeared in two movies Grass Stains, a thriller and We Have Always Lived in the Castle, a mysterious thriller, and a six-part British TV drama series, ‘Broken.’
- Surely, through several of her acting credits and scenes which she portrayed on stage, she made a name for herself in the acting brotherhood.