Facts of Payton Ackerman
|Full Name:||Payton Ackerman|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Dancer, Youtuber, Instagram star|
|Sibling:||One sister (Taylor) and one brother (Connor)|
Payton Ackerman is an American Teen dancer for Abby Lee Miller Dance Company who appeared on the second season of Lifetime’s Dance Moms. Payton Ackerman has progressed from a teen dancer on a reality show to a professional with unrivaled talent. She, too, is an actress who has appeared in films.
How old is Payton Ackerman?
Payton Ackerman was born on August 24, 1997, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. She is 23 years old and was born under the Virgo zodiac sign. She is an American nationality.
Her father’s name is Greg Ackerman, and her mother’s name is Leslie Ackerman. She also has an older sister, Taylor Ackerman, and a brother, Connor. Similarly, she has posted numerous photos of herself, her parents, and her siblings on her Instagram account. She appears to be very close to both of her parents as well as her siblings. Furthermore, her sister is a professional dancer.
Payton graduated from Upper St. Clair High School in Pennsylvania in 2015. Furthermore, given her age, she must be enrolled in university. Unless she is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies.
How much is Payton Ackerman’s net worth?
Her net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, according to trendcelebsnow. Her primary source of income is her dance career. Similarly, she used to make money from her YouTube channel in the past.
Does Payton Ackerman have a boyfriend?
Payton Ackerman is dating Logan Stork. And they met at school. They’ve been together ever since. Similarly, Payton posts a lot of cute and adorable pictures with her boyfriend on her respective social media accounts. Moreover, she used to include him in her YouTube videos in the past. However, they are still going strong and are very much in love and happy to be with each other.
How tall is Payton Ackerman?
Payton is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 54 kilograms. Her other body measurements are 34-24-33 inches for her chest, waist, and hips. Similarly, she has black hair and dark greyish-green eyes. She is also very attractive.
Social Media of Payton Ackerman
Payton is very active on all of her social media accounts. She has 594k Instagram followers and 54.3K Twitter followers. She also has 44.9K subscribers on her YouTube channel and a Facebook page.
Career line of Payton Ackerman
- Payton Ackerman began dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company when she was 11 years old. She was trained and later found herself dancing for “Reign Dance Productions.” The reality TV show “Dance Moms” premiered on Lifetime in 2011.
- The vicious attitude of leading teacher Abbey Lee Miller, combined with the drama. And outstanding dancing by young dancers made the show a hit and drew Payton’s attention.
- Payton was already under the tutelage of Abbey Lee Miller. So, in 2012, she jumped at the chance to be a part of the dance show’s second season. Similarly, Payton Ackerman joined the “Abbey Lee Dance Company (ALDC)” at the age of ten.
- When she was 14, they joined “Dance Moms.” Her journey in the show, on the other hand, was anything but smooth.
- Miller frequently chastised Payton on camera for being taller than the other contestants. It didn’t help that her mother was constantly arguing with Miller and getting into physical fights with Christi Lukasiak.
- As a result, the show was edited in such a way that Payton was portrayed as a spoilt brat, bully, and immature. However, she was friends with a number of girls and this continued even after she left the show.
- Payton was left off the “Dance Moms” competition team near the end of the season due to her height, despite being one of the best dancers. And this was the final straw for her mother, who decided Abbey Miller’s treatment of Payton was unjust.
- Then she exited the show. Furthermore, despite Miller’s request for her to return, her journey was cut short due to interference from her mother. Payton’s stint on “Dance Moms” provided her with enough exposure to become a household name.
- Payton Ackerman later returned to “ALDC” to teach in 2015. In an interview, she explained that her relationship with Abbey was not bad at all and that much of the drama on the show was not as it appeared.
- She even credited Miller with teaching her not only how to dance and the tricks of the trade but also for being a second mother to her.
- Similarly, she eventually left “ALDC” on good terms in order to relocate to Los Angeles and pursue a solo career. Furthermore, despite a lengthy absence from reality television, Payton not only worked hard but also managed to carve out a successful career for herself.
- In 2014, she appeared in Todrick Hall’s music video “Freaks Like Me.” She also appeared in the short film “High Hello” the following year. Payton’s performance received critical acclaim.
- Payton’s one true passion, however, is dancing, and on April 30, 2018, she performed live at Australian singer Magenta Harley’s live show at “The Federal” in NoHo. Aside from these, she is a social media star, particularly on Instagram. Her regular posts on lifestyle and travel have amassed a massive following of 594K followers.
- She also uses the platform to post hip-hop dance videos of herself performing alongside other professionals like Marissa Heart at the ‘Playground LA’ dance studio, demonstrating her continued success as a professional dancer.
- Payton Ackerman also had a YouTube channel. However, she has stopped uploading videos to her YouTube channel. The most recent video on her channel was uploaded in the year 2019. Similarly, she is active on other social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.