Facts of Pete Hegseth
|Birth Date:||06 June 1980|
|Birth Place:||Minnesota, USA|
|Education:||Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University|
|Eye Color:||Hazel Blue|
|Father’s Name:||Brian Hegseth|
|Full Name:||Pete Hegseth|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Mother’s Name:||Penelope Hegseth|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Salary:||$250k per annum|
Peter Brian Hegseth aka Pete Hegseth is An American Fox News Channel Contributor. Hegseth is better known as Pete Hegseth. Previously, he was a reserve military officer and director of the political advocacy groups Vets For Freedom and Concerned Veterans for America.
When was Pete Hegseth Birthed?
Fox’s Pete Hegseth’s birth name is Peter Brian Hegseth. He was born on June 6, 1980, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the U.S. As of 2020, his age is 39 years. Hegseth holds an American nationality who is related to the White racial-ethnic group. Peter is the son of a father, Brian Hegseth and his mother is Penelope Hegseth. Hegseth’s height is 1.83 m i.e 6 feet and 0 inches.
Hegseth joined Forest Lake Area High School in Forest Lake, Minnesota. In 2003, he graduated in Arts from a private Ivy League research university, Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. He did a master’s degree in Public Policy from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
Who is Pete Hegseth Wife?
Pete Hegseth is a married man. Hegseth tied the wedding knot to his girlfriend, Rauchet. The couple got married in August 2019. Once, the contributor- Pete shared a picture with his wife on social media.
She said…yes. Thank you, @jennycdot, for changing my life forever. #belief
The couple had a daughter while having an extramarital relationship, in August 2017. The Contributor married thrice in his life. Firstly, Hegseth got married to his wife in 2004. His first wife is Meredith Schwarz. The couple just lived for five years together. Finally, they divorced in the year 2009. Moreover, Pete and Meredith didn’t share any children.
Pete’s Second Wife Samantha
After separation, from his first wife, Meredith, Pete again tied the wedding knot with Samantha Hegseth. The pair got married after dating each other at St. John’s Episcopal Church in 2010.
Together, Pete and Samantha shared three children. they are Gunner, Boone, and Rex.
How is Pete Hegseth’s Net worth and Salary?
Hegseth’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million as of 2020. Fox News’ Host calculated his salary annually which is $250,000 per year. As a capital market analyst, Hegseth worked at first in Bear Stearns after graduating from Princeton from where he has been able to earn annually around 72,387.
Pete is an infantry officer where his salary was $77,096 annually. He has won several awards, medals, and recognitions while serving the USA military such as Army Commendation Medal, Bronze Star Medal, Combat Infantryman Badge, and many more.
Pete Hegseth’s Career Line
- Previously, Pete Hegseth was a military who served for 11 years. Currently, he is one of Fox News ‘ most known political reporters.
- He works as a co-host for Fox and friends, a famous U.S. cable morning show, and a senior political analyst as well.
- The host previously served as Executive Director of Concerned Veterans for America, financed by Mr. Koch Brothers where he operated until 2015.
- In 2016, Hegseth has heavily supported Donald Trump since the election campaign. He is often seen quietly together with the current American president.
- After graduation from Princeton University in 2003, Hegseth joined as an equity capital markets analyst for Bear Stearns. Even, he was commissioned as a reserve infantry officer into the U.S. Army National Guard. In 2004, his unit was called to Guantánamo Bay.
- In that, he served as an infantry platoon leader.
- Pete Hegseth was awarded the Army Commendation Medal. Later on, Hegseth worked an a volunteer to serving in Baghdad and Samarra where he got the position of the infantry platoon leader.
- After that, he served as a civil-military operations officer.
- During his time in Iraq, the military had awarded the Bronze Star Medal, Combat Infantryman Badge, and a second Army Commendation Medal.