Peter Lanfer Net Worth in 2023
His net worth is estimated to be around $1 million, and he has not revealed his salary or income. He primarily made a living as an American lecturer. His wife Sarah, on the other hand, has an estimated net worth of $ 3 million from her acting career.
Facts of Peter Lanfer
|Full Name:||Peter Lanfer|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
Peter Lanfer is a well-known American lecturer and the husband of actress and director Sarah Drew. Peter has been in the spotlight as Sarah Drew’s husband. His Net Worth is $ 1 Million.
What is the Age of Peter Lanfer?
Peter Lanfer was born in the United States on September 25, 1976. He is 46 years old and of American nationality, according to his birth date. He is also a Christian who was born under the sign of Libra. Aside from that, there is no additional information about his parents, siblings, or early life.
In terms of his academic career, he graduated from Dartmouth College in 1998 with a B.An in Religion. He later attended Yale University, where he earned his Master’s Degree. In 2010, he graduated from UCLA with a Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible.
Who is Peter Lanfer Wife?
Peter Lanfer is married to Sarah Drew, a well-known actress. They first met at a camp where they were both counselors. Peter began writing her letters eight months after their first meeting.
They eventually began dating with the intention of developing their love into a lifelong relationship. On July 2, 2002, the couple exchanged their wedding vows in front of close friends and family.
They have two beautiful children (son Micah Emmanuel Lanfer and daughter Hannah Mali Rose Lanfer) who were born in 2012 and 2014. The happy family is currently residing in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Height of Peter Lanfer
He has a lovely face, brown eyes, and dark brown hair. There is no other information available about his other body measurements, such as height, weight, and other body measurements.
Peter is not on social media. He is also not on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Peter Lanfer Professional Line
- In terms of his job, Peter is a lecturer in Jewish studies at Dartmouth College.
- He is also a researcher who has written papers on the Hebrew Bible, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and other topics.
- He rose to prominence after marrying American actress Sarah Drew.
His Wife’s Professional Line
- Sarah Drew began her career while still in high school. She is a voice-over artist for the character Stacy Rowe in the 1997 animated series Daria.
- She later played that character in the Daria television film Is It Fall Yet? In addition, in 2001, she made her Broadway stage debut as Juliet in Romeo and Juliet at the McCarter Theatre in Princeton, New Jersey.
- She made her film debut as Mary Helen in the 2003 film Radio. From 2004 to 2006, she starred as Hannah Rogers in the WB drama series Everwood.
- She later appeared as a guest star on Cold Case, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Medium, Castle, Glee, Supernatural, and Private Practice.
- Following that, Sarah appeared as Kitty Romano in the AMC drama series Mad Men. In addition, she was cast as Dr. April Kepner in the sixth season of Grey’s Anatomy in 2009.
- She first appeared in the series as Supernatural and Miami Medical Dr. April Kepner.
- She appeared in the television series in 2010. That same year, she appeared as Ariel in the film Tug.
- Waking Marshall Walker, Moms’ Night Out, and Headlights. She portrayed Heather Turner in the film Indivisible in 2017.
Next Article: Jim Jones Net Worth 2023, Girlfriend, Kids, Age, Height, Bio