Facts of Phillip Schofield
|Full Name:||Phillip Schofield|
|Age:||60 years old|
|Birthday:||April 1, 1962|
|Net Worth:||$12 million|
|Height:||5 Ft 11 In|
|Profession:||English TV, Radio host|
Famous English TV and radio host Phillip Schofield has been working in the entertainment industry since 1982 and is still doing so today. His long-standing affiliation with the British free-to-air television network “ITV” is another reason for his fame. He has served as the host of many well-known television programs, such as “This Morning,” “All Star Mr. & Mrs.,” “5 Gold Rings,” and many others.
What is Phillip Schofield Age?
Brian and Pat Schofield welcomed Phillip Bryan Schofield into the world on April 1, 1962 in Oldham, Lancashire. He and his brother, Tim Schofield, both grew up in Newquay, Cornwall. He was born under the sign of Aries and is currently 58 years old.
Trenance Infant School and Newquay Tretherras School were attended by Phillip Schofield. He also had a passion for public speaking, which led to him hosting a show at a hospital radio station at the age of just 15.
What is Phillip Schofield Height?
A devoted Christian with British nationality, Phillip Schofield. He belongs to the White ethnicity. Philip stands at 5’11” (180cm/1.80m) and weighs about 70 kg (154lbs). He also possesses white hair and dark brown eyes.
Who is Phillip Schofield Wife?
Stephanie Lowe and Phillip Schofield married hitched in March 1993. Two girls were born to them as parents. On February 7, 2020, Phillip declared that he was gay and that he had the support of his wife and daughters to come out.
What is Phillip Schofield Net Worth?
A well-known media figure with a sizable following is Phillip Schofield. His occupation provides him with a living, and his current estimated net worth is $12 million.
Phillip has had numerous prominent performers and other well-known presenters share the screen with him throughout his professional career. In addition to his employment, he is a social activist who is constantly ready to assist the underprivileged and needy.
Additionally, Schofield supports the organization that helps low-income families, Shooting Star Children’s Hospices. Additionally, he is a member of the gay movement and openly endorses homosexual marriage.
Phillip Schofield’s Career Line
- At the New Zealand music television program “Shazam!,” Phillip Schofield launched his professional career in 1982.
- He became well-known in 1985 when he was connected to the “Children’s BBC.” When he featured on the Saturday morning magazine show “Going Live” on BBC1, he shot to international fame. Up to 1993, he spent six years there.
- Later, he served as “BBC Radio1” host till 1998. He also hosted the pop magazine award show from 1988 to 1991.
- Later, he became a presenter for ITV, covering a range of subjects.
- He served as the host of the game program “Talking Telephone Numbers” from 1994 until 1997.
- He agreed to a contract with “ITV” sometime around July 2006.
- He also co-hosted the afternoon program “This Morning” and hosted several BBC programs from 2002 to 2005, including “National Lottery Winning Lines,” “Test the Nation,” and “National Lottery Winning Lines.”
- Additionally, from 2006 to 2014 and from 2018 to the present, he co-hosted “Dancing on Ice.”
- In addition, from 2009 to 2015, he co-hosted the awards ceremony “A Night of Heroes: The Sun Military Awards” and hosted the primetime game program “The Cube.”
- He further served as the host of programs like “Schofield’s South African Adventure,” “5 Gold Rings,” and “How To Spend It Well at Christmas with Phillip Schofield” in 2017. He was spotted presiding over “Prince Harry and Megan Markle’s Royal Wedding” in 2018.