Facts of Phoebe Dahl:
|Full Name:||Phoebe Dahl|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession:||Fashion Designer, Philanthropist, and Activist|
|Sibling:||Chloe Michaela Dahl|
Phoebe Dahl is a British-American fashion designer, philanthropist, and activist best known as the founder of Faircloth & Supply. Phoebe Dahl is best known for her charitable works and social change campaigns.
How old is Phoebe Dahl?
Phoebe Dahl (31 years old) is a British-American fashion designer, philanthropist, and activist who was born on November 4, 1988, in Los Angeles, California, United States. Her full name is Phoebe Patricia Faircloth. Her father’s name is Michael Dahl, and her mother’s name is Lucy Faircloth.
Chloe Michaela Dahl, her younger sister, is her only sibling. She is the granddaughter of Roald Dahl (British novelist) and Patricia Neal (American Actress). Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She practices the religion of the Baptized. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California, in the United States.
Education of Phoebe Dahl
Lucy attended Brisbane Girls Grammar School in Brisbane. Later, she persuades Zen Zen Zo, a physical theatre company based in Brisbane, to perform. There is no information about her further studies or college.
How much is the Net Worth of Phoebe Dahl?
In 2019, the teenagers’ net worth was estimated to be around $2 million. Her primary sources of income were Fashion Designer and her fashion brand. Her salary is unknown.
Who is the Partner of Phoebe Dahl?
Phoebe was in a relationship with Australian model and actress Ruby Rose. Her sexual orientation is lesbian. Both had been in a three-year relationship. Both were in a relationship in 2014 before splitting up in 2015. The reason is unknown, but both remain close friends. She has been in a relationship with Tatiana de Leon since 2017. Dahl occasionally posts adorable pictures of herself and her partner on Instagram.
However, she hasn’t said much about their relationship. Furthermore, Tatiana, also known as Tat, is a Mexican woman. She is also a Senior Cycling Coach, a Dj/Music Supervisor for brands and spaces, and a clay artist in progress. When a reporter asked her about her grandfather’s feelings about her sexuality. But she was confident that her grandfather, despite being of a different generation, would accept her lesbian sexuality.
How tall is Phoebe Dahl?
Phoebe has a striking appearance. However, there is no information about her height, weight, or body measurements. She has bright blue eyes and blond hair, which add to her beauty. She, on the other hand, enjoys frequently changing her hair color.
Career Line of Phoebe Dahl
- Dahl began her career as an assistant to Dutch fashion designer Jackie Villevoye in Amsterdam.
- After visiting Japan and India, she founded Faircloth & Supply in 2012.
- Then she collaborated with Australian model and actress Ruby Rose to design streetwear for her company.
- In 2016, she was named Creative Director of the brand Kartel and co-founded the company Cardinahl + Dahl with Ruby Cardinahl.
- Similarly, she has launched her fashion line in collaboration with the non-profit organization General Welfare Pratisthan.
- For each item sold, the organization donates two school uniforms, school supplies, and a one-year scholarship to a girl in Nepal.
- Nonetheless, she is concerned about the LGBT community, women’s empowerment, and women’s health care.