American journalist Pierre Thomas is a senior judicial correspondent for ABC News. Two-time Emmy Award winner Pierre Thomas was named Journalist of the Year by the National Association of Black Journalists.
Facts of Pierre Thomas
|Full Name:||Pierre Thomas|
|Age:||67 Years old|
|Birthday:||November 23, 1954|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
What is Pierre Thomas Net Worth?
Thomas works extremely hard and has a lot of talent and expertise in his industry. Since he has made a lot of money throughout the course of his career, his estimated net worth is $1 million. He also makes more than $98,000 annually. He now enjoys a decent lifestyle with his family and small fortune.
What is Pierre Thomas Age?
At the age of 67, Pierre Thomas was born on November 23, 1954 in Lausanne, Switzerland. His parents, a factory worker father and a homemaker mother, had four children, he being the youngest. He also has five siblings, the details of whom are unknown at this time.
His father was a devoted worker at Lynchburg Foundry who never missed a day of work. He died in the middle of the 2000s. Pierre takes after his father in terms of work ethic and is heavily inspired by him. He was born and reared in Switzerland, thus he also possesses Swiss nationality. He was born under the sign of Scorpio, and he identifies as straight.
He finished his education at a neighborhood school in his hometown, which is relevant to his educational background. Additionally, he completed his graduate work at Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Later, he graduated from State University with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism.
What is Pierre Thomas Height?
He is approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall, yet there aren’t much other informational details concerning his physical characteristics. He has dark eyes. Similar to that, he seems to be a gentleman with a sensible demeanor.
Who is Pierre Thomas Wife?
He is a married husband. He married Alison Thomas, the love of his life, in 1998. They reportedly met during a mutual friend’s wedding, according to sources. Her career and birth are not well known, yet she is a devoted wife and mother.
Nathaniel Charles Thomas, the son of the couple, is named. Nathaniel is magnificent and stable in his motions, despite having received an autism diagnosis as a young child, according to the information.
Pierre Thomas’s Career Line
- He worked for the Roanoke Times and World News before joining ABC News as a senior correspondent.
- As a justice department correspondent for CNN after that, he broke multiple stories about terrorism, cybercrime, the search for Osama bin Laden, the Justice Department’s role in the Elian Gonzalez case, and many other topics.
- His reporting on illegal gun use in the Washington, DC, area earned him a Pulitzer Prize nomination while he was a reporter for the Washington Post before joining ABC Correspondent. Additionally, he covered the 9/11 terrorist attacks while working for ABC.
- Since joining the network in 2000, he has served as the lead justice reporter for ABC News and Report.
- Pierre contributes to numerous ABC News platforms, including “World News Tonight with David Muir,” “Good Morning America,” “Nightline,” “This Week with George Stephanopoulos,” as well as ABC News Radio and Digitals.
- One of the most well-known journalists, he has contributed to many significant news items.
- Additionally, he has covered a large lot of important news, such as George Floyd’s passing and the subsequent demonstrations against racial injustice and police brutality.
- Additionally, in 2020, he performed two excellently received exclusive interviews with Attorney General William Barr.
- Harry Dunn, a US Capitol police officer, was the subject of the first-ever exclusive television interview that he conducted.
- Harry was the one who demonstrated against armed insurgents on January 6 at the Capitol.
- Along with that, he oversaw studies into the factors that contributed to the rapid spread of Covid-19 in the US, an examination of arrest information that was freely disclosed that revealed glaring racial discrepancies there, and an epidemic catastrophe.
- He has a wonderful personality and many awards to his name.
- Similar to that, he and his ABC News crew won Emmy, Peabody, and DuPont awards for their reporting on the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.
- Again, for their coverage of President Obama’s inauguration, he and his colleague received two Emmy nominations.
- In addition, the National Association of Black Journalists recognized him as “Journalist of the Year” in 2012 for his contributions and coverage of important news events, such as the assassination of Osama Bin Laden.
- In recognition of his contributions, he also earned the John F. Hogan Distinguished Service Award from the Radio Television Digital News Association.
- Additionally, for his criminal article titled “Beyond Grief and Fear,” he was given a National Council pass award.
- In a similar vein, he was a finalist for the Livingston Young Journalist Award and twice received Mort Mentz’s investigative award.