How Much is PinkPantheress’ Net Worth?
When it comes to PinkPantheress’s net worth, she must have made a lot of money. But the main point is that she has yet to reveal her earnings.
Facts of PinkPantheress
|Full Name:||Gemma Victoria Walker|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
PinkPantheress is a singer and record producer from England. Her debut album, The PinkPantheress, is well-known.
How old is PinkPantheress?
Gemma Victoria Walker aka PinkPantheress was born on April 18, 2001, in Bath, England, United Kingdom. She is only 22 years old and her zodiac sign is Aries.
Her family members’ names are unknown, but she has a brother whose name is also unknown. She also attended the University of the Arts London.
Is PinkPantheress Single?
PinkPantheress is currently single and enjoying her freedom. There is also no information about her connections with or hookups with other celebrities, including her son.
The young singer must have been more concerned with her career than with being in a relationship.
Social Networking Sites
PinkPantheress maintains an Instagram account with 1.5 million followers. Similarly, she has 240.7k followers on her Twitter account. The singer also has her own YouTube channel, which has 1.17 million subscribers.
How tall is PinkPantheress?
PinkPantheress is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs approximately 57 kg. Similarly, her body measurements remain unknown to the general public. The singer has dark brown eyes and dark black hair.
PinkPantheress Professional Line
- PinkPantheress began releasing mainstream singles in 2021. As a result, her distinctive samples and production methods captured the attention and ears of millions of listeners.
- She is currently signed to Parlophone, a major UK-based label owned by Warner Music Group, as well as Elektra Records.
- She uploaded a snippet of her song “Just a Waste” to her TikTok account in 2020.
- She then received a tremendous amount of social media attention.
- She began her 2021 with two breakout singles, “Pain” and “Attracted to You.”
- In addition, as she delves into her relationship with an ex-boyfriend, she releases the song Pain. “I know I shouldn’t be watching because every time I feel the pain,” she said, recalling the agony of waiting for her former lover. The upbeat house-esque instrumental complements her beautiful vocals and flows extremely well, which is one of the main reasons her talent is being recognized.
- When she released her single Break It Off, she reached new heights. In an interview, she also stated that the song was her “breakthrough track.” Throughout 2021, the star continued to develop as an artist, sharing her unique style with the world.
- She eventually pieced together her vast flair for house music in an October mixtape titled “to hell with it.” The mix tape contained ten songs and lasted only 18 minutes.
- Her songs “I Must Apologize” and “Just for Me” have received a total of 187 million Spotify streams. The mixtape was re-released in January 2021. It was jam-packed with remixes, with the original tracks kept on a separate disc.
- Moving on, she amassed collaborations with Lil Uzi Vert, WILLOW, Baby Keem, and other industry figures.
- She released singles like “Do You Miss Me?” and “Boy’s a Liar” in December. Similarly, in December, she released “Take Me Home.” Singer also contributed her voice to Baby Keem’s “Killstreaks,” which also featured Don Toliver.
- Between her feature and solo success, she enters this year with 25 million monthly Spotify listeners. As a result, her streaming numbers are steadily increasing.
- She recently collaborated with Ice Spice on a remix of “Boy’s a Liar.” In addition, he created “Boy’s a Liar Pt. 2,” which has risen to the top of BillBoards.