Pixie Davies is an English child actress best known for her role as “Anabelle” in the Disney film “Mary Poppins Returns.” Pixie Davies is well-known for her outstanding performances in films such as “Dalmatian Street,” “Humans,” “Out of the Dark,” and others.
How old is Pixie Davies?
Pixie Davies was born on December 9, 2006, in London, England, United Kingdom. She will be 15 in 2021. She is currently based in London/Los Angeles. Her nationality is English, and her birth sign is Sagittarius. There is no information about her parents in her family history.
She has not used her parents’ names in any of her social media handles. Pixie grew up as the youngest child of her parents, with two older brothers, Jerome Davies and Chloe Davies, and one older sister, Liberty Davies.
How much is Pixie Davies’s net worth?
Pixie has appeared in a number of films and television series. Pixie’s main source of income is her acting career. Her net worth is estimated to be around 500,000 USD. Her exact net worth has not been disclosed.
Pixie won the Ensemble Cast Award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival in 2019 for her outstanding performance as Annabel in “Mary Poppins Returns.” Similarly, she was nominated for Best Ensemble in the CinEuphoria Awards for her role in “Mary Poppins Returns.” Similarly, she was nominated for Best Song by GMS Award and Best Leading Young Actress by Young Entertainer Awards in 2019 for her film “Mary Poppins Returns.”
Is Pixie Davies single?
Pixie Davies is currently not in a relationship. She is not dating anyone right now. Given her age, it’s not surprising that she’s single. She may be concentrating on her career right now. Similarly, she had no previous relationships.
How tall is Pixie Davies?
Pixie Davies is a slim and attractive young lady with a straight body. Pixie is 4 feet and 8 inches (1.43m) tall and weighs around 40kg (88lbs). She has short dark brown hair and lovely red eyes. Similarly, her shoe size is 3 (UK), 4 (US) (US).
Career line of Pixie Davies
- Pixie is a child actress who made her debut in 2012 with the BBC miniseries “The Secret of Crickley Hall.” In that series, she played “Cally Caleigh,” the youngest daughter of “Eve Caleigh” and “Gabe Caleigh.”
- In the same year, she made her film debut as “Pixie,” one of the new students in Mr. Peterson’s class, in the film “Nativity 2: Danger in the Manager.”
- Pixie was cast as “Queen Elizabeth” in the ‘BBC One’ historical drama mini-series “The White Queen” in 2013, which was based on the historical novel series “The Cousins War.” Similarly, in 2014, Pixie starred as “Amanda” in the Channel 4 thriller drama action film “Utopia.”
- In the supernatural thriller film “Out Of The Dark,” she played “Hannah Harriman,” Julia Stiles’s daughter. This film was also released in Spanish under the title “Aguas Rojas” by the filmmakers. In the same year, she appeared as “Pixie” in “Nativity 3: Dude, Where’s My Donkey?”
- In 2015, Davies starred as “Roberta” in the comedy TV film “Esio Trot,” which aired as part of the ‘BBC One’ Christmas series. That year, she starred as “Sophie Hawkins” in the science-fiction drama “Humans,” which aired on Channel 4 and lasted three seasons (2015-2018).
- Pixie rose to prominence after portraying the peculiar children “Bronwyn Bruntley” in the film “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.” As a result, she played the role of a young girl with superhuman strength in this film.
- Pixie’s most well-known role was as “Annabel” in the 2018 musical fantasy film “Mary Poppins Returns.” Similarly, Pixie is working on a period piece called “Our Man in America,” which is based on a true story.