Facts of Poofesure
|Full Name:||Kienan Robert|
|Net Worth:||$2.7 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Online gamer|
Poofesure is a popular American YouTube gamer known for his Fortnite and Wii gameplay. Poofesure is a Twitch live streamer who is also available on other media sites. His most popular gameplays are Wii Baseball and other Wii games, and his content includes commentary, gameplay, and funny moments.
How old is Poofesure?
Poofesure was born on February 16, 1995, and is thus 25 years old. Kienan Robert is his given name, and he is originally from Michigan. However, as stated in his tweet on December 29, 2019, he relocated to Tampa, Florida. He recently relocated to Florida.
When it comes to his parents and siblings, there isn’t a lot of information available. However, he has posted a family photo on Instagram stating that his father and grandfather share their birthdays on Christmas! He has also not provided any information about his educational background. Similarly, his nationality is American and his ethnicity is unknown. His zodiac sign is also Aquarius.
Does Poofesure have a Girlfriend?
There is no information available about Poofesure’s personal or romantic life. He prefers to keep his personal life private and away from the prying eyes of the public. On Christmas 2019, he posted the only family photo he shared on Instagram. Aside from that, he hasn’t spoken about his family or romantic relationships to date.
How much is Poofesure Net Worth?
Poofesure is very active on various social media platforms. He has 1.6 million subscribers on his official ‘Prrofesure’ YouTube channel. Similarly, he has 43.4k Twitter followers and 88.6k Instagram followers with 19 posts so far. Poofesure also has 58k followers on Twitch, a live streaming app. Furthermore, his email address for business inquiries is firstname.lastname@example.org.
His net worth is influenced by his YouTube videos, Twitch streaming, and merch. Poofesure’s estimated net worth as of February 2020 is $2.7 million USD.
How tall is Poofesure?
Poofesure is 5’6″ tall, according to Gossip! DekhNews. However, his other body measurements, such as weight, chest-waist-hip, arms, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are not provided. He does, however, have a chubby body. Similarly, he has brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Poofesure
- Poofesure is a professional online gamer and YouTuber. He enjoys a variety of online games, including Fortnite, Tomodachi Life, Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Wii Party, Papa Louie Games, Minecraft, and others. He began his career by playing Fornite before branching out to other genres.
- Similarly, Poofesure is well known for his comedy gaming, “psychopathic” laughs when something unusual happens, and rages while playing the game. Furthermore, Poofesure captures his gameplays primarily on PC but also on Wii and PS4.
- Furthermore, when gaming or live streaming, he is extremely loud! On December 29, 2019, he tweeted that he can’t wait to see the headlines “neighbors call the cops because Florida man screams too loudly while playing the Wii.”
- He tweeted this along with the news that he was moving to Florida from Michigan. Furthermore, Poofesure joined the YouTube community on March 9, 2009, and has 194,779,517 views on the channel to date.
- He used to post Call of Duty 5 glitch videos, but he stopped doing so while in college. He returned to his channel in 2017 and began posting on a regular basis. Poofesure’s most famous series was “LoLz,” and the other famous ones are related to trolling other players.
- Similarly, he released his first Wii Sports video in November 2012. In just 5 months, the number of subscribers to Poofesure has increased dramatically. It grew from 50,000 to 140,000 subscribers.
- He began making ‘Fortnite Hacks’ videos in June 2018, and he has amassed a large number of subscribers since September 2018.
- The most recent video on his channel is Call of Duty 5 Wii Cliffside Glitches. He posted it on June 9, 2009, and it has received over 35k views to date.
- The other three oldest videos on Poofesure’s official Youtube channel are Call of Duty 5 Glitches on Castle(Wii) with 3.5k views, The Conduit Friend Code-The Conduit Friend Code Exchange with 6.2k views, and Why I Hate Black Ops: Napalm Strikes Are Bullshit with 6.1k views.
- Similarly, can this song get my Mii a girlfriend on Tomodachi Life…? I play as Toad on Mario Party 9 Wii raging and funny moments with over 479k views, and I spent 11 hours trying to get a perfect game on Wii Sports Bowling and this is the closest I got… The three most recent videos on his channel have 649k views.
- Furthermore, When A Default Skin Has Building Hacks on Fortnite… is the only video with over 4 million views.
- It was posted on June 24, 2018. Crashing Papa’s Wingeria by giving Taylor 1,026 wings and Wii Unfit have both received over 3.5 million views. Poofesure also created a parody video for Call of Duty gameplay featuring Katy Perry’s “Roar.”
- Poofesure’s rivals on the Wii game are Elisa, Tommy, and Lucia. On the same game, Abby is his girlfriend. Beef boss, Abby, Alfie (the first child of Beef boss and Abby), Fishsticks, Moo, Pierre (Butthole), Gary, Dudydude, Elisa (Poo Breath), Kentaro, Shinnosuke (shinnosuky), Helen (mean helen), Theo (Fivehead), Sakura (married to Dudydude), Tommy (ass recker), Eva (bball eva), Matt