Poudii Poudii is a well-known YouTuber and social media personality. Poudii rose to prominence after uploading a wide range of videos to his self-titled YouTube channel. Poudii has been uploading pranks, challenges, reactions, comedy videos, and vlogs since then. Before YouTube, he was a successful vine star before the app’s demise.
Who is Poudii Father?
Poudii was born on February 16th, 1999 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. He later relocated to Los Angeles in March 2017. Poudii is 22 years old and was born under the sign of Aquarius. He is of American nationality. However, his ethnicity has not been revealed. Similarly, he has not revealed much about his personal life or childhood. Similarly, he has not provided much insight into his educational background.
However, according to The Famous People, Poudii grew up in a fun-filled environment. During his school days, he used to play pranks on others for fun. He met boys who rapped and drew sketches after enrolling in college as well. Poudii began rapping with his college friends and acting in a few comedy sketch scripts written by his friends.
How much is Poudii Net Worth?
Poudii’s channel grew in popularity as a result of the collaborative videos. Poudii’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. His highest earnings came from his work as a professional YouTube star.
How tall is Poudii?
There isn’t much information available about Poudii’s body measurements. However, based on his appearance in his videos, he has dark eyes and black deadlock hair.
Career line of Poudii
- Poudii, who was a cheerful child and adolescent, enjoyed pulling pranks on his friends for amusement. Later, he watched YouTube channels and vine videos, which inspired him to join the trend.
- He claims he was also inspired after watching videos of ‘FatBoySSE’ and others on Instagram. On April 7th, 2015, he launched his self-titled YouTube channel “Poudii.” As of February 2020, he had 1.09M subscribers.
- Similarly, Poudii posted his first video, ‘Shopping List Prank,’ on June 28th, 2015, and it has 117K views as of February 2020. That video was a public prank in which he tricked a few people with the shopping list. Similarly, he has a large number of public experiment videos. His second video was about a public interview in Atlanta.
- Ultimately, it was a social experiment because he wanted to know whether or not people criticize and mock others.
- Furthermore, Poudii has created a number of social experiment videos in which he would come up with a meaningful message in a humorous way.
- As a result, Poudii received a Golden Playbutton from YouTube in August 2019 after surpassing one million subscribers.
- Similarly, he makes it a point to inject some levity into the videos by pulling a few pranks along the way. Furthermore, he got the idea after watching videos of ‘FatBoySSE’ and others on Instagram.
- He then collaborated on a couple of videos with YouTuber and rapper Aden Liban, better known as ‘blackcharcoal.’ His channel’s popularity increased as a result of the collaborative videos.
- He has a large number of videos about the instant drink brand ‘Kool-Aid.’ He and ‘blackcharcoal’ also did a parody of a popular song. In a subsequent video, he accepted a challenge in which he asked employees at a supermarket for a few unusual and absurd items that do not exist!
- This concept was inspired by a video on blackcharcoal’s YouTube channel. He even worked with another YouTuber named Stephanie on the ‘Bean Boozled Challenge’ video.
- Poudii has a large number of videos on the instant drink brand Kool-Aid. The craziest of them all was the video in which he mixed 100 packets of Kool-Aid in a gallon of water.
- The goal of this activity was to drink it as quickly as possible. He and blackcharcoal also did a parody of a popular song.
- Poudii has also collaborated with another YouTuber, Stephanie, for the video titled Bean Boozled Challenge.
- Poudii also travels to different countries to make his videos more interesting. He traveled to Venice to conduct amusing interviews with strangers.
- Aside from prank videos, Poudii created many social experiment videos and began posting a variety of videos with a meaningful message in a humorous way. In addition, he has collaborated on a few videos with YouTuber and rapper Aden Liban, better known as ‘@blackcharcoal.