Rabiya Mateo is a model and beauty pageant contestant who was crowned Miss Universe Philippines in 2020. Rabiya Mateo will also represent the Philippines at the Miss Universe pageant in 2020. Rabiya is also an Instagram personality, social worker, education advocate, and entrepreneur.
How old is Rabiya Mateo?
Rabiya Occea Sundall Mateo was born on November 14, 1996, in Balasan, Iloilo, Philippines as Rabiya Occea Sundall Mateo. Her first name is very common among Muslim girls, and it means princess or queen in Arabic. Rabiya is twenty-four years old, and her sun sign is Capricorn.
Similarly, the beauty pageant has an Indian-Filipino nationality and is of Asian ethnicity. Rabiya is also a Christian. Her father was Indian and American, and her mother was Filipino. Her father was, in fact, a Muslim. Her parents eventually divorced in 2001. Rabiya admires her mother for never speaking negatively about her husband in front of her kids. Rabiya and her brother moved in with her mother after her parents’ divorce.
Her mother was the only parent for them at the time. Furthermore, it was revealed that the model had been impoverished since a young age.
Furthermore, the beauty pageant has a younger brother, whose nickname is Mokmok. Rabiya Mateo studied at Iloilo Doctors’ College in Molo, Iloilo City. She enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy program there and graduated with honors in March 2018. Similarly, Rabiya Mateo passed the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) board examination in August 2018.
How much is Rabiya Mateo’s net worth?
Rabiya Mateo has clearly made a lot of money and is also supporting her mother and brother. The model also earns money by collaborating with various brands and appearing at various events and interviews. Because the model comes from a poor family and has struggled with poverty since she was an age, she is obviously aware of her wealth and how to best utilize it.
Rabiya Mateo is now living a luxurious and peaceful life with her mother and brother, despite having suffered greatly as a result of the financial crisis. There is no information available about Rabiya Mateo’s net worth, salary, or assets.
Is Rabiya Mateo single?
Concerning the beautiful model’s relationship status, she has never disclosed any information about her previous or current love life. Her social media accounts also reveal nothing about her love life. Rabiya Mateo, a young girl, is currently focusing her efforts as a model, social activist, and beauty pageant contestant. Rabiya is attempting to change the world through positivity and development.
Because the lovely model is so busy helping everyone and advancing her career, she doesn’t have time for a lovely romantic life. Mateo could be looking for the ideal partner to help her with her work. Aside from that, the pageant has avoided rumors and controversies. Mateo has maintained a very clean, kind, and charming persona in front of the world up to this point.
How tall is Rabiya Mateo?
Looking at the model and beauty pageant contestant’s physical appearance, she appears to be very concerned about her health and beauty. Rabiya, as a model, obviously needs to maintain her health and body shape in order to become more popular and successful.
The average height of the beauty pageant contestants is 5 feet 6 inches, or 167 cm or 1.67 m. Mateo, on the other hand, weighs about 55 kg (121 lbs). Rabiya has a slim and hourglass body type and wears shoe size 5 (US). Rabiya also has lovely brown eyes and long, shiny black hair. In addition, the beauty pageant has a medium complexion and a very gentle and charming personality.
Career line of Rabiya Mateo
- Rabiya Mateo was a lecturer and review coordinator at SRG Manila Review Center in the year 2020. As a result, Rabiya Mateo is an education advocate. Rabiya is also a member of a charity that helps children living near a dumpsite in Iloilo City.
- She was also representing Iloilo City at the Miss Universe Philippines pageant in 2020 after winning the Miss Iloilo Universe pageant at West Visayas State University Cultural Center. Furthermore, the lovely lady is a social worker as well as an entrepreneur.
- During the question and answer round with the Top sixteen semifinalists, she was asked, “Throughout this journey, you have discovered you are a phenomenal woman who is conditioned for greater.” “How can you have a positive and long-lasting impact on the world around you?” Then she replied, “First and foremost, I need to stay true to my core, which is my passion for educating people.”
- I am a lecturer and I have been pursuing this because this education has helped me to have the comfortable life that I and my family deserve, and I want to push people, I want them to achieve greater things in life through me, and I know that Miss Universe anything is possible because I am a phenomenal woman with a heartfelt beauty.”
- Then, in the Top five finalists’ first question and answer session, she was asked, “If you could create a new paper currency with the image of any Filipino, dead or alive, who would it be and why?” She replied, “If given the opportunity, I would like to use Miriam Defensor-face.”
- Santiago’s For those who don’t know, she was an Ilongga. But what I admired about her was how she used her knowledge and voice to serve the country.
- I aspire to be someone like her – someone who puts her heart and passion into action. After all, she is the best President we have ever had.”
- Similarly, in the Top five finalists’ second question and answer round, she was asked, “This pandemic has made clear our priorities, essential or non-essential.” “Where do pageants stand in this time of crisis?”
- She responded once more, saying, “As a candidate, I know I am not just a face of Iloilo City, but I am here carrying hope and as a symbol of light in the darkest of times.” Right now, I’d like to help my community. I want to use my strength to make a difference.
- That is the essence of a beauty pageant. It gives us the ability to make a difference.” At the conclusion of the program, Rabiya Mateo was crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2020 by the previous Miss Universe Philippines, Gazini Ganados. She also won the Best in Swimsuit award.