Facts of Ranveer Singh
|Full Name:||Ranveer Singh|
|Net Worth:||$30 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Founder of record label “IncInk”, Celebrity couple with Deepika Padukone|
|Sibling:||One (sister Ritika Bhavnani)|
Ranveer Singh is an accomplished Indian actor. Ranveer Singh rose to prominence for his roles in blockbuster Bollywood films such as Band Baaja Baaraat, Gully Boy, Simmba, Padmaavat, Bajirao Mastani, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, and Lootera, among many others. He is also known as Deepika Padukone’s celebrity husband.
How old is Ranveer Singh?
Ranveer Singh was born on July 6, 1985, and is currently 35 years old. His birthplace is Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India, and his zodiac sign is Cancer. His full name is Ranveer Singh Bhavnani. Ranveer comes from a Sindhi family. During India’s partition, Ranveer’s grandparents relocated from Karachi, Sindh. Karachi is located in modern-day Pakistan.
His parents are Anju and Jagjit Singh Bhavnani. Ranveer also has an older sister named Ritika Bhavnani. His paternal grandfather is Chand Burke, an Indian character actor. Sonam Kapoor is Ranveer’s maternal cousin as well. Sonam is the daughter of popular Indian actor Anil Kapoor and his wife Sunita Kapoor (née Bhavnani).
Who is Ranveer Singh married to?
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are married. Deepika Padukone is another well-known Indian actor. In August of 2012, the couple began dating. Deepika and Ranveer are frequent co-stars in the Bollywood industry. They worked together for the first time in Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela.
The celebrity couple then announced their upcoming marriage in October 2018. On November 14, 2018, the couple married. In Lake Como, Italy, they married in traditional Konkani Hindu and Sikh Anand Karaj ceremonies. They held the Sikh ceremony because Ranveer’s paternal grandfather is Sikh.
How tall is Ranveer Singh?
Ranveer Singh stands approximately 1.78 meters (5 feet 10 inches) tall and weighs approximately 75 kgs (165 lbs). Similarly, the Bollywood actor’s chest-waist-bicep measurements are 42-30-16 inches. Ranveer has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Ranveer Singh
- Similarly, Ranveer has always wanted to be an actor. He took part in numerous school plays and debates since he was an age. When his grandmother told him to dance at a birthday party, he felt a rush of excitement.
- However, Ranveer realized that getting into the film industry was not easy, and that opportunities were mostly reserved for those with a film background.
- Ranveer realized this after enrolling at the H.R. College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai. Following this, he concentrated on creative writing and later earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University Bloomington.
- Ranveer studied theatre as a minor at Indian University. He returned from the United States in 2007. Ranveer worked in advertising for a few years after returning. He worked as a copywriter for agencies such as O&M and J. Walter Thompson.
- Ranveer also served as an assistant director. He did, however, leave the directing job to pursue acting. Ranveer began submitting his portfolio to directors and attending various auditions.
- Ranveer Singh is a remarkable professional actor and one of the best in Bollywood. The actor has received numerous awards, including four Filmfare Awards.
- Ranveer Singh is also one of India’s highest-paid actors. Furthermore, Ranveer Singh has appeared on Forbes India’s”Celebrity 100″ list since 2012.
- Ranveer then made his acting debut in 2010. It was with the lead role in the film Band Baaja Baaraat. Ranveer received the “Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut” for his work in this film. Following that, in 2013, Ranveer portrayed a melancholy thief in Lootera
- With his collaborations with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Ranveer established himself as an exceptional actor. In 2013, they collaborated for the first time in Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela. This was also his first collaboration with Deepika Padukone, who has been one of his frequent co-stars over the years.
- Furthermore, Ranveer rose to prominence for his roles in the films Bajirao Mastani as Bajirao I and Padmaavat as Alauddin Khilji. The actor also received the “Filmfare Award for Best Actor” for Bajirao Mastani and the “Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor” for Padmaavat.
- Similarly, Ranveer appeared in Simmba in 2018. The three films mentioned above are among the highest-grossing Indian (Bollywood) films. Furthermore, Ranveer Singh received another “Filmfare Award for Best Actor” in 2019 for his performance in Gully Boy.
- While writing this biography, Ranveer had four films scheduled for release in 2021. They are Sooryavanshi, 83, Jayeshbhai Jordaar, and Cirkus. While I write this, the actor is still filming Cirkus.
- Ranveer has also been named to Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2012. In the year 2019, the actor achieved his highest ranking, which was seventh.
- In the same year, Forbes India estimated Ranveer’s annual earnings to be 1.18 billion rupees (US$17 million). According to the publication, he is the fifth highest-paid actor in the country.
- Ranveer also appeared in GQ magazine. In 2017, and again in 2019, he was named to the magazine’s list of the 50 most influential young Indians. Ranveer was also named to India Today’s list of the nation’s 50 most powerful people in 2019.
- Ranveer Singh is a brand ambassador for a number of companies in addition to his acting career. Adidas, Head & Shoulders, Ching’s, Jack & Jones, Thums Up, and MakeMyTrip are among them. Furthermore, Duff & Phelps estimated Ranveer’s brand value in 2018 at $63 million US dollars. Ranveer became the fourth highest paid Indian celebrity as a result of this.
- Ranveer Singh established his own record label in 2019. It’s called “IncInk,” and the actor started it to promote local musicians. Moving on, the Bollywood actor is estimated to have a net worth of $30 million US dollars.