Ranz Kyle is a well-known Filipino dancer and internet sensation best known for his self-titled YouTube channel. Ranz Kyle is also known as one half of the dance duo ‘Ranz and Niana.’
How old is Ranz Kyle?
Ranz Kyle was born on May 6, 1997, in San Juan City, Philippines. He is now 23 years old. His full name is Ranz Kyle Viniel Evidente Ongsee. He was born to Lanz Ongsee (father) and Elcid Evidenre (mother) (mother).
He attended the Seed Montessori School before graduating from Don Bosco Technical College Mandaluyong. Ranz has one biological sister, Chelseah Hilary Evidente Ongsee aka Seah. Kyle also has two half-sisters, Niana Guerrero and Natalia Guerrero, from his mother’s second marriage to Nino Guerrero. He has three sisters in addition to Niana.
How much is Ranz Kyle’s Net Worth?
His primary source of income could be sponsorship, video ads, paid content, live performances, and YouTube videos. He also earns extra money by collaborating with other social media influencers. However, his net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million as of 2020. In addition, in October 2017, he purchased a new luxury vehicle, the Ford Mustang GT.
Is Ranz Kyle single?
Ranz is currently unattached. He is not romantically involved with anyone. He tweeted,
“Come on, Girlfriend Sweethearts. I’m yours :).”
However, he did not confirm anything. He previously dated Trisha Lim. But he hasn’t said much about their relationship. He is currently more concerned with his career than with romantic relationships.
Similarly, Ranz has not been involved in any controversial acts. He has a clean record and is free of rumors and controversies. However, there were rumors that Ranz was leading his ground ‘Chicser’ because he was getting more offers in his showbiz career, but he denied the rumors.
How tall is Ranz Kyle?
He has a great personality as well as a good appearance. Ranz is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 60 kg. He has not, however, shared his other body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip, shoe size, dress size, and so on. In addition, he has black hair and dark brown eyes. He has a V-shaped jawline and thick brows.
Career line of Ranz Kyle
- Ranz’s Professional Career Kyle began dancing at the age of nine and uploaded his first dance video when he was fourteen. The video titled ‘Fast Forward-Jai Cko C-Walk’ went viral on YouTube. Kyle first gained attention after posting a dance video to Chris Brown’s song “I Should’ve Kissed You.”
- Kyle’s parents enrolled him in a workshop after seeing the success of the video and his passion for dancing. Kyle began uploading his dance videos to his self-titled YouTube channel soon after receiving training in the field. He has been posting on this channel on a regular basis since 2011.
- The YouTuber’s content, however, is not limited to dance and choreography, but also covers a variety of other topics such as challenges, pranks, tags, vlogs, and so on. Kyle is a member of the Aquinas School’s Chicser dance group in addition to YouTube.
- The most-viewed YouTube video by the six-member group is titled “Teach Me How to Dougie by Chicser.” Kyle posted this video on his YouTube channel a few years ago.
- Kyle and his sister Niana appear in the majority of his dance videos. He has also collaborated on YouTube with fellow YouTuber Oliver Lance Posadas. Aside from his professional endeavors, he makes it a point to spend quality time with his family members.
- On April 27, 2008, he launched his own YouTube channel. Some of his most popular YouTube videos include ‘When “Shape Of You” By Ed Sheeran Comes On | Ranz and Niana’, ‘Valentines Day Single Car Jam | Ranz and Niana’, ‘When “Kill This Love” By BLACKPINK Comes On | Ranz and Niana’, ‘When Your Fav Songs Comes On | Ranz and Niana ft Motoki’, ‘TAKI TAKI – DJ Snake Ft Selena Gomez Dance
- On February 8, 2019, he posted a video of himself tattooing his right hand, to which his mother had a negative reaction. In 2013, he made his TV show debut as “Himself” alongside his group Chicser on GMA’s noontime segment The Ryza Mae Show. He has also endorsed brands such as Milo and McDonald’s. Furthermore, the siblings won the METUBWebTV AsiaAwards.