Facts of Raymond Braun
|Full Name:||Raymond Braun|
|Net Worth:||1 million to 5 million|
|Profession:||You Tuber, Journalist|
|Education:||B.A and M.A degrees from Stanford University|
Raymond Braun is a You Tuber, Journalist, and media personality who focuses on the LGBT community and advocates for LGBT rights. Raymond Braun is also well-known for his work on the film Kids in America and other projects.
How old is Raymond Braun?
Raymond Braun was born on February 9, 1990, in Toledo, Ohio, USA. He grew up in rural Ohio. He is 30 years old right now. His horoscope sign is Aquarius. His zodiac sign is Horse. He grew up in a very conservative town where he spent his childhood. There is no information available about his family, siblings, or childhood friends.
Education of Raymond Braun
When it comes to Raymond’s educational background, he earned both a B. A. and an M.A. from Stanford University. Aside from that, there is no information about his school life.
How much is Raymond Braun’s Net Worth?
Braun was named one of Forbes’ 30 under 30 in marketing and advertising in 2014. We can assume that based on his successful career, he has received numerous awards and recognition.
Braun has been an outspoken supporter of the LGBT community. Furthermore, his net worth is estimated to be between one and five million dollars. Which he primarily earns through the Raymond Braun YouTube channel and other brand endorsements. Given his successful career, we can expect his net worth to rise in the coming years.
Is Raymond Braun dating someone?
He is currently in a relationship with a relationship named Maya Amoils. He frequently posts pictures of himself with her and met her during his freshman year.
Braun is a YouTuber known for his work for the third gender. Aside from that, there is no information about his Rumors and Controversy to this day.
How tall is Raymond Braun?
He is a white American. There is no information available about his body measurements, such as height, weight, and others.
Career line of Raymond Braun
- In 2013, he began his career as a YouTube employee. On YouTube, he launched the #ProudToLove LGBT campaign. In February 2015, he left his job and launched his own YouTube channel as a YouTuber. Braun raised concerns and questions about the lives of LGBT people in society.
- Raymond Braun’s interview with renowned actor Eddie Redmayne is one of the most popular videos on YouTube. Eddie Redmayne, on the other hand, won the Academy Award for Best Actor in 2014 for The Theory of Everything. On YouTube, he has over 20,000 subscribers. Braun is an activist who has advocated for and spoken out on LGBT issues and rights.
- LGBT stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. The effort garnered millions of views and widespread support. Following that, he was appointed as the LGBT marketing lead for Google and YouTube. Raymond Braun left Google in January 2015.
- Braun has also worked as an editor for Seventeen magazine. Seventeen magazines primarily target female readers aged 13 to 19. The magazine inspired teen girls to become models and was about girl’s fashion. Braun hosted the YouTube Original “State of Pride.”
- However, for the project documentary video, Braun collaborated with Oscar-winning filmmakers Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman, and traveled to three diverse communities: Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Tuscaloosa, Alabama.