Facts of Raymond Craig Turner
|Full Name:||Raymond Craig Turner|
|Birthday:||29th of August, 1958|
|Net Worth:||$250 million|
|Profession:||An American Real Estate Agent|
|Height and Weight:||5’11” tall and 75 kg.|
|Father:||Raymond Hill’s son,|
Raymond Craig Turner was an American Real Estate Agent. Individuals generally perceived as the offspring of a prestigious American-conceived Swiss entertainer Tina Turner and a saxophonist, Raymond Hill.
When was Raymond Craig Turner born?
Raymond Craig Turner was born in the United States of America on the 29th of August, 1958. If he were still alive in 2019, his horoscope sign would be Virgo, and he would be 61 years old. He was Tina Turner and Raymond Hill’s son, as previously stated. His mother is a well-known American-born Swiss singer-songwriter, dancer, actress, and author, while his father is a jazz saxophonist.
Raymond was Tina’s eldest son. Later, his mother married Ike Turner, a member of the Kings of Rhythm, an American musician. Raymond was adopted by Ike after their wedding. Similarly, he had three half-siblings named Michael Turner, Ike Turner Jr., and Ronnie Turner as a result of his mother’s relationship to Ike.
He was of Afro-American ethnicity and has an American nationality. In terms of education, he received his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Berkeley, in Berkeley, California. Aside from that, there is no information available about his childhood or early life.
Calculation of Net Worth
As of 2018, Raymond Craig Turner’s net worth was estimated to be around $80k. He’d made a good living as a real estate broker. A real estate agent earns between $55,000 and $100,000 per year, according to some online sources. Though Raymond never disclosed his exact salary, it was assumed that it was in the five-figure range.
As a result, his mother, Tina, has a net worth of approximately $250 million as of 2019. Before his death, he was without a doubt living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle with his family members. In addition, he owned an opulent mansion in Studio City, California. There is no doubt that he drove some expensive cars, but actual information about his car collection and other assets remains unavailable to the media.
Personal Life of Raymond Craig Turner
There was no information available about his marriage or his extramarital affairs. Raymond had not disclosed anything about his personal relationship, making it difficult to determine whether he was married or single. He was a private person when he was younger. As a result, we don’t know anything specific about his marital status.
He may have dated or married women in his life, but he never told the media about his dating or love affairs. Raymond also never saw any women in public. Because of his untimely death, the media is still interested in learning more about his wife, girlfriend, married life, and children.
Height of Raymond Craig Turner
Raymond Craig Turner was 5’11” tall and weighed 75 kg. With measurements of 41-31-35 inches, he had an athletic physique. He had the same black hair and black eyes as I did. His shoe size was a 9 (US), but his dress size remains unknown. Turner was not on any social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
What Cause is Raymond Craig Turner Death?
Raymond Craig Turner, 60, died in an apparent suicide. He was discovered dead in his Studio City, California, home on Tuesday afternoon, July 3rd, 2018, from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Many people attended his funeral, but the exact location and date are not yet available.
Raymond Craig Turner’s Career Line
- Raymond Craig Turner worked as a realtor. He’d previously worked for a number of well-known corporations. He worked in the San Fernando Valley before passing away.
- He was also a member of the National Association of Realtors, an exclusive real estate organization.
- Raymond also had ties to the California Association of Realtors.
- Despite having his own identity, he was best known as the son of Tina Turner, an American actress. Tina is a singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, and writer from the United States.
- She is also known as the “Queen of Rock” and is one of the most well-known female rock artists in the world. She was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Grammy Hall of Fame after receiving eight Grammy Awards in various categories.
- Furthermore, she has sold over 100 million albums worldwide, earning her the title of “Greatest Singer of All Time” by Rolling Stone magazine. Tina is currently semi-retired and has acquired Swiss citizenship, where she currently resides.