Raymond Huger’s Net Worth and Career Line
Facts of Raymond Huger
|Full Name:||Raymond Huger|
|Birth Day:||October 17, 1946|
|Net Worth:||$40 million|
Raymond Huger, an American financial expert, is known for his lovely relationship with Karen Huger, who is 55 years old.
He is the CEO of the Worldview Arrangements Global Joining organization. He’s 72 years old and still going strong with his better half from the unscripted TV drama The Genuine Housewives of Potomac.
- Raymond declares a total net worth of $40 million as a result of his work as an American agent and finance manager.
- He led his advising organizations from another business with over $60 million in annual arrangements as the Chief of Worldview Arrangements Worldwide.
- His compensation source also incorporates his 25-year tenure as a senior executive at IBM Company from 1966 to 1991.
- The business mogul worked at his previous tasks while serving in one of America’s best worldwide information-development organizations, IBM, and wound up responsible for new business ventures, selection, and IBM’s prompt customer incorporation in the seven Mid-Atlantic states.
- Raymond established Worldview Arrangements Global in Rockville in October 1991 and moved his organization to Bethesda in November 2006.
What Age is Raymond Huger?
Raymond was born on October 17, 1946, in the United States of America. He identifies as an American and belongs to the African-American ethnic nationality.
Libra is his zodiac sign. There isn’t a lot of information available about Raymond’s parents.
Raymond was born in the United States, where he now owns a one-million-dollar company called Worldview Arrangements Worldwide.
He is married to Karen and has two children, Rayvin and Brandon, with whom he shares his life. He earned a master’s degree in business administration from Fordham College.
Who is Raymond Huger Married to?
In the year 1996, Raymond married Karen Huger, a self-proclaimed “Grande Lady of the Potomac,” on an unusual first night in a volcanic archipelago in Hawaii.
Rayvin Huger, a young lady, and Brandon Huger, a child, are the couple’s two delightful children.
The group of four wandered into one of America’s top-of-the-line food steakhouses, ‘The Palm,’ in June 2018.
Raymond and his family are living in Great fall after moving out of their multimillion-dollar home in Potomac, according to Karen, who revealed this during Season 2 of The Genuine Housewives of Potomac.
Body Measurements of Raymond Huger
Raymond is 5 feet and 7 creeps tall, with a salt and pepper complexion and bruised eye tone. There isn’t much information about his body measurements.
Next Article: Adam Curry Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height