Facts of Rebal D
|Full Name:||Rebal D|
|Net Worth:||$ 60 k|
Rebal D is an American YouTuber best known for his entertaining videos on his self-titled YouTube channel. Rebal D is also known for his comedy skits, pranks, and reaction videos.
How old is Rebal D?
Rebal D is a 22-year-old American Viner, YouTuber, and social media personality who was born on January 11, 1999, in the state of United States. His parents’ names are unknown, but he has an older sibling named Judy.
Her early life, however, is unknown. Capricorn is his zodiac sign. He hasn’t spoken about his education. However, given his age, he could be in high school or university.
How much is Rebal D Net Worth?
Rebal has yet to receive any of the awards. But, with his gifted talent, he could win a lot of awards in the near future. The attractive YouTuber is estimated to have a net worth of around $60,000. His net worth is influenced by his status as a social media personality as well as YouTubers. There is no information about his cars, houses, or salaries.
Is Rebal D married or Dating his Girlfriend?
Rebal is a straight man who has not yet married. We can see on his YouTube channel that he was in a relationship, but the name is still unknown. Aside from that, there is no information about her previous affairs.
How does Rebal D look like?
He has brown hair and black eyes. Similarly, there is no information on his height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, and so on.
Career line of Rebal D
- In terms of his professional career, he is a YouTube star and social media personality. Concerning his YouTube career, he began his self-titled YouTube channel named Rebal D on June 21, 2011, at the age of 13.
- He did, however, begin posting videos several years later. He has since gained over a million followers and over 80 million views.
- His YouTube content includes comedy skits, pranks, reaction videos, challenges, rants, and more.
- On September 26, 2015, he posted his first YouTube video, titled ‘If Cats Could Talk,’ which received the expected response.
- Rebal D was inspired by several other YouTube stars and aspired to be famous on social media. After uploading his first video, ‘If Cats Could Talk,’ he began posting more videos.
- However, his videos did not receive the kind of response that they did in the first phase. Furthermore, he did not post videos on a regular basis, which hampered his growth on social media.
- However, his first popular video, ‘7 Cute Things Girls Do Guys Like,’ received over 50,000 views in a matter of days, giving him the confidence to post his subsequent videos.
- Then he ventured into new territory, such as prank and reaction videos. Furthermore, he posted a few videos in which he demonstrated his mimicking abilities.
- Similarly, he uploaded another popular video series in which he attempted to speak foreign languages such as Japanese, Hindi, and Tamil. By 2017, he had amassed a following of half a million subscribers.
- He expanded his social media fan base as his YouTube popularity soared to new heights. That prompted him to join YouNow, a popular live streaming platform, where he provides amusing responses to questions posed by his fans.
- After a while, his ‘7 Cute Things Girls Do Guys Like‘ video had more than 50 thousand views. Some of his most popular YouTube videos include “FORGET YANNY vs LAUREL.