Facts of Ren Kennedy
|Full Name:||Ren Kennedy|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Writer, and Singer|
Ren Kennedy is a Canadian actress, writer, and singer. Ren Kennedy is best known for her roles in films such as Little Miss Mania and I Am Victor. Likewise, she has announced a slew of upcoming projects. Her upcoming films include Eternal, Fabulous, and When Autumn Leaves Fall.
How old is Ren Kennedy?
The talented actress was born in 1980 in Florida, United States. Her current age is 40. Similarly, she has Canadian nationality and is of Irish-Scottish ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo, and she is a Christian. She hasn’t revealed anything about her family history, including her father, mother, and siblings, to date. She had been very active since she was a child, and she used to participate in school events.
In terms of academics, she is a graduate of the Vancouver Academy of Music. She received a bachelor’s degree in music with honors in opera performance from the university. She has also received training from Tony Alcantar, Eugene Buica, and Viv Leacock. She also completed a two-month acting intensive Bootcamp with The Acting Corps. in Los Angeles, California.
How much is Ren Kennedy’s Net Worth?
At the age of 40, she has amassed a sizable net worth and is well-known in the industry. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million as of 2020. Her earnings as an actress range between $21k and $215k.
Her fortune is also attributed to her career as a musician, playwright, and screenwriter. She divides her time between Canada and America, where she contributes to all aspects of the performing arts, including acting, singing, producing, directing, and writing. Aside from that, she earns money from her stage performances.
Is Ren Kennedy dating someone?
Ren Kennedy is most likely single and not in a relationship. She is never seen with a man outside of the entertainment industry. She has also given no hints about her past or present love life. Kennedy is a very private person who prefers to keep her personal details private. For the time being, Kennedy is content with her single status and is concentrating on her career.
As of now, she has not been involved in any sort of controversy or scandal that has made headlines in the media. Aside from that, she has managed to keep rumors at bay.
How tall is Ren Kennedy?
Ren Kennedy’s height is 5 feet 8 inches, or 1.80 m or 180 cm. She weighs about 55 kg (121 lbs). Similarly, her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She has a bra cup size of 33 C. Kennedy is also a fitness enthusiast. She also has stunning blue eyes and short blonde hair. Her shoe size is 6 (US).
Career line of Ren Kennedy
- She sang her first song in front of a crowd when she was eight years old. She knew then that that was what she wanted to do when she grew up. She was praised for her performance, which influenced her decision to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- Ren Kennedy began her professional career in opera and musical theater. Her stage career began as a supporting actor in the drama Beyond the Meadow. Following that, she was involved in a number of stage productions, including Larger Than Life, Godspell, and Moon Over Buffalo.
- Mrs. Barbour’s Daughters in Fringe-Vancouver and Toymaker and Son during the N.A. and Guatemala Tour featured her as a lead character.
- She made her film debut in 2011 with the short The Robbery, directed by Javier Ronceros. She played Madeleine in the short. Following that, she starred as Patti in the video Model Behavior. The following year, she starred in Little Miss Mania, which became one of her career highlights. She was involved in the film as a producer and writer.
- Following the film, she appeared in series such as Model Killers and Untold Stories from the ER as various characters. She is currently preoccupied with her upcoming projects. She was based in Vancouver and appeared in a variety of theatres throughout the city.
- She is also a well-known playwright, having recently contributed to the play “I Am Not A Girl” at the VanCity Culture Lab in Vancouver, British Columbia in 2018. Kennedy is a good singer in addition to her acting career. She is also a member of the prestigious SAG-AFTRA (The Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists).
- Kennedy tried out for several roles, including Constance in American Horror Story (which went to Jessica Lange) and Weeds, but was turned down. Furthermore, Kennedy has become more active in film and television in recent years, with a slew of upcoming projects.
- She is set to appear as Julie Smalls in the comedy TV show Fabulous and as Chief Prosecutor Victoria Foster in the sci-fi TV show Transcendent Realms, and she has roles in the upcoming films Filthy Swine, When Autumn Leaves Fall, Nephel, the Fallen, and Eternal.