How much is Renjini Kunju Wanye’s Net Worth?
Renjini has also made a fortune from her career. However, there is no information available about her annual income or net worth.
Facts of Renjini Kunju Wanye
|Full Name:||Renjini Kunju Wanye|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Education:||Graduate & Post Graduate Degree at the Calicut University.|
Renjini Kunju Wanye is a well-known Indian dancer and teacher from Kerela, India. Renjini Kunju Wanye is best known as the wife of Mollywood actor Sunny Wayne.
How old is Renjini Kunju Wanye?.
Renjini Kunju Wayne was born on September 5, 1988 in Kozhikode, Kerela, India, and is currently 32 years old. Renjini, on the other hand, is a Virgo by birth. She was born into a brahmin family. Ranjini, on the other hand, is a Christian.
Ranjini has not yet revealed the names of her parents or siblings in the media. We will notify you as soon as the information is made public. Renjini also has a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree from Calicut University. She also completed her education at a nearby private school.
Is Renjini Kunju Wanye single?
Renjini has a married relationship. Kunju married her boyfriend Sunny Wayne. Sunny is a Mollywood actor. Renjini and Sunny have known each other since they were children. Renjini dated Sunny for a long time before they married. The couple married on April 10, 2019.
How tall is Renjini Kunju Wanye?
Renjini’s body measurements show that she has a well-kept and well-shaped body. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall. Kunju, who is 32 years old, weighs around 56 kg or 124 lbs. Kunju’s body measurements are 32-326-34 inches. Rajini wears a bra size 31B and shoes size 6. Renjini also has a beautiful face, black eyes, and black hair.
Career line of Renjini Kunju Wanye
- Renjini is a professional dancer and dance teacher from Kerala. Renjini shot to fame after marrying Mollywood actor Sunny Wayne. Kunju, Sunny’s wife, is an expert in various types of dance.
- Kunju established her dancing school, Kshetra Dance School, in Kochi as a result of her exceptional talent. Renjini teaches dance to children and young students at her school. Renjini teaches her students to enjoy the dance rather than perform it.
- Her adoring aurora creates more energy in her classes.
- In terms of his husband Sujith Unnikrishnan a.k.a. Sunny Wayne’s professional life, he is an Indian film actor who works in Malayalam and Tamil cinema.
- Second Show, his directorial debut, was released in 2012. He has already appeared in over 40 films.