Rhea Seehorn Net Worth in 2023
Rhea Seehorn’s net worth and salary: Seehorn’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million. Similarly, her primary source of income is her acting career. Her weekly and monthly earnings, however, are unknown.
She has also worked very hard since her childhood to achieve this fame. She is also active in her career and on her way to increasing her net worth in the future.
Facts of Rhea Seehorn
|Full Name:||Rhea Seehorn|
|Birthplace:||Norfolk, Virginia, in the United States|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
Rhea Seehorn is an American actress with a net worth of $3 million. She is best known for her role as attorney Kim Wexler in AMC’s Better Call Saul, for which she received a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series at the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards.
How old is Rhea Seehorn?
Rhea Seehorn was born on May 12, 1972, in Norfolk, Virginia, in the United States. Deborah Rhea Seehorn is 50 years old as of 2023, and her full name is Deborah Rhea Seehorn.
Similarly, she is an American by nationality and a Christian by religion. She is also of mixed ethnicity, and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Her mother, Marlene Walters, is an executive assistant for the United States Navy. Her father was a Naval Investigative Service agent, but his name is not available on the internet. However, there is no information about her siblings on the internet.
There is no information available on the internet about her educational background or school. She may have attended a community school in Norfolk, Virginia. She later earned a Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art from George Mason University.
Is Rhea Seehorn Married?
In 2018, Seehorn married Graham Larson. Graham is a well-known real estate agent and producer. She has not, however, revealed anything about how they met or dated. Furthermore, it is clear that they are both content with their current situation.
They have not yet had children. She is, however, the stepmother of Graham’s two sons from his previous marriage, Henry McLain Larson and Graham Franklin Larson. In addition, she has no previous relationships or engagements.
How tall is Rhea Seehorn?
Her height is 5 feet 4 inches and she weighs 54 kilograms. Similarly, she has a lovely body that measures 35-25-36 inches, as well as lovely blue eyes and blonde hair.
Her dress size is also 5 and her shoe size is 8. (US). Furthermore, she maintains her body measurements by following a solid workout and diet plan as well as a balanced lifestyle.
Seehorn is a social media sensation, and her followers adore her for the positive influence she has on them. She is active on Instagram, where she likes to share photos from her most recent photo shoots with her wonderful family and friends.
She has 789k Instagram followers and runs the account @rheaseehorn. Her Twitter handle is @rheaseehorn, and she has 382.7k followers. Her Twitter handle is @Rhea-Seehorn, and she has 86k followers.
Rhea Seehorn Movies and Tv Show
- Moving on in her career, she was cast in the Better Call Saul prequel series to Breaking Bad from 2015 to 2022. Kim Wexler, a lawyer who eventually falls for the titular Jimmy McGill, was played by her.
- She was nominated and won several awards for her role, including two Satellite Awards for Best Supporting Actress and one Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress on Television.
- Similarly, she has appeared in a number of popular television shows and films, including Whitney, Franklin & Bash, and I’m With Her.
- She has also appeared in independent films such as Riders and Floating, as well as independent shorts such as The Pitch, The Gentlemen, and The Case Against Karen.
- In addition, in 2021, she co-starred with Amanda Seyfried in the horror thriller film Things Heard & Seen. Similarly, her Broadway theater credits include The World Over, All My Sons, Stop Kiss, Freedomland, How I Learned to Drive, Marat/Sade, and 45 Seconds.
- In addition, she made her directorial debut on television in 2022 with the fourth episode of Better Call Saul’s final season, Hit and Run.
- She will star in Gilligan’s next series, which was picked up for a two-season order by Apple TV+ in September 2022.
Next Article: Jillian Fink Net Worth 2023, Husband, Children, Age, Bio