Facts of Rhonda Tollefson
|Full Name:||Rhonda Tollefson|
|Net Worth:||$250 thousand|
|Kids:||(3) Atticus Fehr, Finley Fehr, Azelie|
Rhonda Tollefson is an American producer best known for her work on the drama film Finding Forrester. Rhonda Tollefson is the wife of well-known actor Oded Fehr.
How old is Rhonda Tollefson?
Rhonda Tollefson was born in the United States in 1963. Her nationality is American, and she comes from a white family. Her parents, siblings, and early life have not been made public.
Rhonda may have attended school as a child. However, no confirmation has been provided.
Is Rhonda Tollefson single?
Rhonda Tollefson is married to Israeli actor Oded Fehr, who is best known for his roles in The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. On December 22, 2000, the couple married in a small wedding ceremony.
The couple first met at the Los Angeles Opera. The couple began dating soon after their first meeting and had a year-long courtship before marrying. The couple has three children.
Later, on January 4, 2003, they welcomed their first child, a son named Atticus Fehr. On February 26, 2006, Tollefson gave birth to their second child, a daughter named Finley Fehr. Azelie is their third child. 10.3k followers
Rumors and controversies of Rhonda Tollefson
Especially in the film industry, as we gain success, we also gain a lot of haters. There may be many rumors about a raise. However, both and OdeRhonda d have maintained a positive image in the eyes of the public, with no rumors or controversies. Both husband and wife have successfully balanced their personal and professional lives.
How tall is Rhonda Tollefson?
Rhonda Tollefson has fair skin and light brown hair. Her eyes are brownish in color. Her height, weight, and shoe size have not yet been confirmed.
Career line of Rhonda Tollefson
- Rhonda began her career as an associate producer on the 1995 action-crime film Just Cause. Laurence Fishburne, Kate Capshaw, and Blair Underwood were among the cast members. As a result, Tollefson starred in the HBO First Look documentary series in 1999, alongside Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock, and Will Smith.
- Later that year, Rhonda worked in the action-crime film Entrapment, starring Sean Connery, Will Patton, and Ving Rhames. Tollefson also worked as a producer on Gus Van Sant’s drama film Finding Forrester in 2000. The film was a commercial success.
- Similarly, her husband, Oded Fehr, has a lot going on in his life. Fehr has appeared in the 2001–2002 NBC series UC: Undercover, the 2002–2003 CBS series Presidio Med, and the 2004 film Resident Evil: Apocalypse (he reprised the role in the sequel).
- As a result, he provided the voice of Doctor Fate in Justice League Unlimited, and he also portrayed Antoine Laconte, a male prostitute, in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999) and Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo (2000). (2005).
- Rhonda also appeared in the seventh season of the American hit supernatural series Charmed, where he portrayed the evil demon Zankou, the series’ main villain. Between 2005 and 2006, Fehr portrayed Farik in the Showtime series Sleeper Cell. From 2010 to 2014, he appeared as a recurring character on the TV show Covert Affairs.
- In 2013, he was cast as an Israeli Mossad assistant director in the CBS NCIS episode “Shiva” from the 10th season.
Achievements of Rhonda Tollefson
Rhonda Tollefson, a successful film producer, has won a Christopher Award for featuring the film in Finding Forrester. Similarly, her husband, Oded Fehr, was nominated for Best Ensemble Cast. Oded Fehr has a sizable fan base. Furthermore, he has been showered with affection by the public. And that is more than an honor.
Rhonda Tollefson has a net worth of $250 thousand as of January 2020. Her husband, Oded Fehr, also has a $3 million net worth. As a result of her career as a producer, Tollefson amassed a sizable fortune. Furthermore, she has appeared in a number of commercially successful films.