Facts of Rick Lagina
|Full Name:||Rick Lagina|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||TV personality, Treasure Hunter, Retired postal worker|
|Sibling:||Marty Lagina and Martina Lagina|
|Father:||George Jacob Lagina|
Rick Lagina is a treasure hunter on Oak Island and a retired postal worker. Rick Lagina and his brother Marty have invested millions of dollars to fulfill their lifelong dream of discovering the treasure of Nova Scotia’s Oak Island. He eventually became an actor and producer for History’s “The Curse of Oak Island.”
How old is Rick Lagina?
Rick Lagina is a 68-year-old man from Kingsford, Michigan, in the United States. Rick was born on January 25, 1952, to George Jacob Lagina and Ann Lagina-Cavalieri. He has a younger brother named Marty Lagina, as well as a sister named Matina. His brother is both an engineer and the owner of a winery. They became known as the Lagina Brothers after their show aired on History. Rick was born under the sign of Aquarius and is of American nationality.
He discovered “The Oak Island” mystery by reading a 1965 issue of Reader’s Digest. It was an article about the Restall family’s investigation of the so-called “Money Pit.” As a result, he can be described as a voracious reader. We don’t have enough information about his education, but according to other sources, he went to one of the local schools in the United States and graduated from there.
How much is Rick Lagina Net Worth?
However, neither Rick nor his series have received any awards. However, his series and he have been chastised by many fans for the discovery of historical artifacts on Oak Island.
His ownership of Oak Island and Oak Island Tours Incorporated provides him with sufficient funds to live a lavish lifestyle. Rick has a net worth of $2 million as both a producer and an actor in his series.
Is Rick Lagina dating someone?
Rick hasn’t revealed anything about his personal life. Rick has been so busy as a treasure hunter that it appears he hasn’t found his soulmate yet or that he is too busy hunting for treasures in Oak Island. In any case, he hasn’t said anything about it.
There was also a rumor that Rick was gay. However, there is no evidence to back up this claim, so it is only a rumor and not a fact.
How tall is Rick Lagina?
Rick Lagina’s height is 5 feet and 9 inches, but his weight is unknown at this time. Despite his age, he has brown hair and dark brown eyes that add to his charm.
Career line of Rick Lagina
- Rick began his working career as a postal worker. He used to be a postman, but after retiring, he dedicated his life to solving the mystery of ‘The Oak Island,’ which is located in Canada.
- He discovered the island for sale in a newspaper advertisement in 2005.
- Dаn lаnkеnshр, whо wаs n сhаrgе оf thе аk lаnd, аlе preferred thе bd рlасеd n bу thе Lаgnа brоthеr after learning of their intense desire for The Oak Island. Rick, his brother Marty, Craig Tester, Dan Blankenship, and Alan J.
- Kostrzewa own 78 percent of The Oak Island, which generates revenue from tourism.
- Then, in 2006, their actual journey as a treasure hunter began. They did not find the main treasure, but they did discover some historical artifacts with the assistance of sophisticated individuals such as Petter Amundsen, J.
- Hutton Pulitzer, and Daniel Ronnstam. Oak Island is also a 140-acre land island in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Later, Prometheus Entertainment approached the Oak Island hunters about doing a reality show. Finally, his show, “The Curse of Oak Island,” aired on History in 2014.
- In the third episode of Season 1, the Lagina brothers met a woman who had tragically lost her father and brother, spreading the rumor of a death curse.
- During this 15-year period, they collaborated with J. Hutton Pulitzer on his theory of ancient mariner visits.
- Similarly, in season 4, researcher Doug Crowell and Kel Hancock appeared in episode 4 of The Oak Island Money Pit, searching for a treasure vault. In most episodes, they have also collaborated with other experts such as Gary Drayton, Metal Detection Expert.
- The list of experts is endless. This mystery-solving reality show has involved researchers Howard Ehrenberg, Petter Amundsen, Daniel Ronnstam, and John O’Brien. Petter Amundsen was spotted demonstrating the ‘Baconian Theory’ of Shakespeare authorship by involving writer Sir Francis Bacon.
- The discovery of the treasure buried in the Money Pit is central to all of the episodes. The series is in its seventh season, and on the 13th episode, Bromancinf the Stones, they have succeeded in locating the original Money Pit.
- He is the owner of Oak Island Tours Incorporated, and he makes a good living off of the hundreds of people who come to visit Oak Land.
- Various visitors come to the Oak Land to learn about the legends, history, art museum, treasure, and hunting efforts from the previous century.