How much is Rick Rose’s Net Worth?
In terms of Rick’s awards, he has yet to receive any, but the film he worked on, Hollywood, was an official selection for the Palm Beach International Film Festival in April of 2007. There is no additional information about Rick’s awards and nominations.
Rick’s net worth is heavily influenced by his involvement in the film industry and jewelry couture. He hasn’t disclosed his exact earnings figures. Sources estimate Rick’s net worth to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Facts of Rick Rose
|Full Name:||Rick Rose|
|Birthplace:||Miller, South Dakota|
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches (1.93m)|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur, Jewelry designer, inventor, businessman|
|Kids:||Four (Saffron, Quinn, Easton, Ryder)|
Rick Rose is an American entrepreneur, businessman, actor, and jewelry designer. Rick Rose also worked as a writer, producer, director, and actor on several shows, including “Pranksters,” “Hollywood,” and “Bad City,” among others.
How old is Rick Rose?
Rick Rose was born on July 19, 1978, in Miller, South Dakota. His zodiac sign is Cancer, and he is 41 years old. Furthermore, his parents are Karen and Frederick Ferdinand Rose III. His full name is Frederick Ferdinand Rose IV, the same as his father’s.
Rose grew up in South Dakota and Iowa after his parents divorced, while his father lived in Miami. Rose’s family later relocated to Eden Prairie, Minnesota, before his freshman year of high school. There is no additional information about his family, siblings, or childhood. Rick Rose is an American by nationality, but his ethnicity has not been revealed.
Education of Rick Rose
Rick Rose attended Eden Prairie High School after relocating to Eden Prairie, Minnesota. He was a two-sport letterman at the time. One was competing in track and another in football. In track, he has All-Conference, All-Region, and State titles.
In addition, his football team was ranked first in the state. Furthermore, Rick Rose has one of the top 100 all-time fastest times in Minnesota state history in the 110 Hurdles.
Rick Rose later attended Boston University, where he earned a BA. He is also a graduate of the Gemological Institute of America. He went on to become an Accredited Jewelry Professional.
Is Rick Rose still Married to his Wife?
Rick Rose married Kathy Rose on October 7, 2006. Saffron and Quinn are the couple’s two children. Saffron, their daughter, was born in 2006, and Quinn, their son, was born in 2008. They had a lovely relationship for six years before they split up. Kathy is also Rick’s Roseark partner.
Rick is married to Kayla Baugh at the moment. They married on May 7, 2015, and have two children. Their daughter, Easton, was born in 2015, and their son, Ryder, was born in 2019.
How tall is Rick Rose?
Rick Rose is 6’4″ tall and weighs an unknown amount. Furthermore, there is no information about his other body measurements such as chest-waist-hip, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on.
Similarly, Rick has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He describes himself as an athlete in his Instagram bio, so there’s no doubt he has a fit body. In addition, he flaunts his tattoos on his Instagram posts.
Career line of Rick Rose
- Rick Rose is an American inventor, jewelry designer, and businessman. He is also an actor, producer, writer, director, and entrepreneur.
- In addition, Rick is the Dean of Design at an Institute. Roseark is owned by him and his business partner/ex-wife Kathy Rose. Roseark is a jewelry and lifestyle boutique in Los Angeles, California. Furthermore, Rick was named one of Los Angeles’ most stylish men in Angeleno Magazine’s April 2012 issue.
- Furthermore, Rick Rose assisted in the establishment of Kaviar Jewelry, his wife’s jewelry line, in the year 2001.
- Although the name was changed from Kaviar to Kathy Rose for Roseark, its designs have caught the attention of many celebrities, including Courteney Cox, Lindsay Lohan, Penélope Cruz, Nicole Richie, Mary-Kate Olsen, Rihanna, and others.
- Rick Roseark, a Los Angeles jewelry and art gallery, opened in 2003. It is situated on the corner of Crescent Heights Boulevard and Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood.
- In addition, Rick Rose opened a second store on Montana Avenue in Santa Monica in June 2010. However, the Santa Monica location closed on April 15, 2013.
- In addition, Rick Rose was featured in Angeleno Magazine’s “Men of Style” feature in April 2012. In addition, in February 2015, they launched Roseark Showroom as a promotion and representation division.
- Rick Rose began his acting career as a day player on Passions and in the 20th Century Fox feature film Bedazzled. On the feature film Pearl Harbor, he was cast as a stand-in for Ben Affleck. Instead, he was given a three-day extra role.
- Michael Bay cast Rose in a featured role as a Danny Pilot on the first day of work. It was a three-month principal photography job.
- Rick Rose has also appeared in television shows. He began his career on the reality television shows World’s Wildest Police Videos for 20th Century Fox Television, Real TV, The Mole, and Murder in Small Town X.
- Furthermore, Rick worked on Bad City as a writer and producer in 2006. Universal Studios distributed it.
- He also appeared in the film Hollywood, which was an official selection of the Palm Beach International Film Festival in April 2007.
- Rick worked as an actor, director, producer, and writer on this film. Furthermore, in 2002, he worked on Pranksters as a writer, producer, director, and actor. In 2008, he went on to produce and direct Addicted State.