Facts of Ritu Dhawan
|Full Name:||Ritu Dhawan|
Ritu Dhawan is the Managing Director and CEO of India TV. She is best known as the wife of Rajat Sharma, the Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of India TV. The ITA Award for Best News Channel was given to the TV News channel.
What Age is Ritu Dhawan?
Ritu Dhawan, a television director, is of Indian nationality and of Asian ethnicity. She comes from a typical Indian family and follows the Hindu religion.
Who is Ritu Dhawan Married to?
Ritu Dhawan, the TV CEO, is a married woman. In the year 1997, she married Rajat Sharma, the Chairman of India TV. The couple’s love story began when they were both on Zee TV. At the time, the show ‘Aap Ki Adalat’ was airing, and Ritu was the show’s producer.
Though they had known each other for a long time, that was just a formal introduction, and they believed they could go further if they teamed up.
Because Ritu and Rajat worked in the same industry, it was easier for them to get to know each other. They were so close that they never had trouble understanding each other. The couple describes each other as “the perfect match for each other.” Ritu and Rajat adore everything about each other.
Since they have been together for a long time, the couple has not shared any information about their new family. As time passes, their bond grows stronger and stronger.
CEO Ritu Dhawan’s Net Worth and Salary
We are confident that Dhawan is well compensated as the CEO and Managing Director of India TV. Her net worth is currently estimated to be 800 crores of Indian rupees. Similarly, her husband Rajat Sharma’s net worth is estimated to be around $16 million, with a salary of around $4 million, according to sources.
Career Line of Ritu Dhawan
- Dhawan is India TV’s current Managing Director and CEO.
- Furthermore, Ritu and her husband Rajat launched India TV on May 20, 2004, just two days before the BJP’s tenure in government ended.
- It is an independent Hindi-language news service based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- The channel has been nominated for the “Indian Telly Award for Best News Anchor” based on the Independent News Services Private Ltd network.
- Ritu Dhawan received the “Impact Most Influential Woman of the Year” award in 2012. (Photo: Youtube)
Dhawan, the CEO and Managing Director of TV, has been named the “Impact Most Influential Woman of the Year” in Mumbai.
- She received this honor for her contributions to the television news industry.
- Ritu founded a production house in 1997 and was instrumental in the 2004 launch of India TV.
- She was instrumental in propelling it to the top of all Indian news channels.