Facts of Rob Lowe
|Full Name:||Rob Lowe|
|Net Worth:||$1 billion|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Actor, producer, and director|
Rob Lowe is a well-known actor, producer, and director from Charlottesville, Virginia, United States. Rob Lowe rose to fame after appearing in films such as “Wayne’s World,” “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me,” “Contact,” and “The Specials.”
How old is Rob Lowe?
Rob Lowe was born on March 17, 1964, in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA. Rob Lowe will be fifty-seven years old in 2021, and his zodiac sign is Pisces. The American actor is an American citizen who practices Christianity. Similarly, Rob Lowes was born as Robert Hepler Lowe to his parents.
Rob’s father’s name is Barbara Lynn and her mother’s name is Chuck Lowe. His father is a retired teacher, and his mother is a trial lawyer. Their parents divorced when Rob and his younger brother, Chad, were very young. Furthermore, Rob Lowe is a mix of German, English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry.
The actor grew up in Dayton, Ohio, in a “traditional American setting.” Rob attended Oakwood Junior High School before moving to the Point Dume area of Malibu, California, with his mother and brother. In California, Rob attended Santa Monica High School, where he met Charlie Sheen.
How much is Rob Lowe’s net worth?
The American actor has clearly made a fortune from his professional career. Rob Lowe has a staggering $1 billion net worth. Similarly, Rob Lowe’s salary ranges from $3 million to $4 million. Rob Lowe’s primary source is his amazing career as an actor, producer, and director. In addition, the actor has a total net worth of $60 million. There is no doubt that Rob Lowe is currently living a lavish and amazing life.
Who is Rob Lowe married to?
Rob Lowe is a happily married man whose wife is a makeup artist named Sheryl Berkoff. The couple married in 1991. In 1983, Rob Lowe and her wife, Sheryl Berkoff, met for the first time on a blind date. The couple met again on the set of Rob Lowe’s film “Bad Influence.”
Rob and Sheryl had their first son, Matthew Edward Lowe, in 1993, and their second son, John Owen Lowe, in 1995. Furthermore, the actor never fails to wish Rob Lowe’s loved ones a happy birthday.
How tall is Rob Lowe?
Rob Lowe has a good height and a suitable body type when it comes to the amazing actor’s physical statistics. Rob Lowe is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs around 75 kg (165.35 lbs). Similarly, the actor’s chest measurement is 42 inches and his waist measurement is 34 inches. Rob Lowe has a muscular body with 16-inch biceps.
In addition, the American actor has a fair complexion, blue eyes, and short dark brown hair. Rob Lowe is very attractive and has a dashing personality, which has helped him gain popularity and fan following.
Career line of Rob Lowe
- When he was seventeen years old, Rob appeared in the film “Thursday’s Child” for the first time in 1983. Rob’s performance aided him in receiving a ‘Golden Globe’ nomination. Rob got his first leading role in the film “The Outsiders” the same year.
- In 1985, Rob appeared in the film “St. Elmo’s Fire,” directed by Joel Schumacher. Similarly, in the year 18986, the actor was cast opposite Demi Moore in the film “About Last Night,” directed by Edward Zwick.
- Rob Lowe emerged as one of the great young personalities of the 1980s, earning the moniker “teenage heartthrob.” The actor then received his first ‘Golden Globe’ nomination in 1987 for his performance as ‘Rory’ in the film “Square Dance,” directed by Daniel Petrie.
- Rob Lowe appeared in films such as “Wayne’s World,” “Contact,” and “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me” in the 1990s. In 1999, Rob appeared as Sam Seaborn in the NBC TV drama “The West Wing.”
- Rob’s efforts once again helped him earn two Golden Globe nominations and one ‘Primetime Emmy Award’ nomination. Lowe then appeared in a number of miniseries in the late 1990s. Rob Lowe appeared in the TNT miniseries “Salem’s Lot” in 2004.
- In the year 2005, the actor portrayed Lieutenant Daniel Kaffee in Aaron Sorkin’s play “A Few Good Men.” In the same year, Rob appeared in Lifetime’s miniseries “Beach Girls.” In the same year, the actor’s other film, “Thank You for Smoking,” was released, in which he played Jeff Megall.
- Lowe appeared in the Syfy Channel film “Stir of Echoes: The Homecoming” in 2007. Following that, the actor landed a role in Ricky Gervais’s “The Invention of Lying.”
- The actor got his breakthrough role in the film “Too Late To Say Goodbye.” Then, in 2010, Rob appeared in the biographical series “Brat Pack: Where Are They Now?” In fact, Rob appeared on “The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien.” From 2010 to 2015, Lowe was a cast member of the NBC TV show “Parks and Recreation.”
- From 2011 to 2014, Rob played ‘Eddie Nero’ in the series “Californication.” Similarly, in 2012, the actor appeared in “Drew Peterson: Untouchable.”
- In the 2010s, the actor began appearing in various shows such as “Moonbeam City” in 2015, “The Grinder” from 2015 to 2016, “Code Black” from 2016 to 2018, “The Orville” in 2017, and “Wild Bill” in 2019. The actor has even done voice work for the role of Simba in “The Lion Guard.”
- After some time. Rob Lowe appeared in other films such as “Killing Kennedy” in 2013, “Sex Tape” in 2014, “Beautiful & Twisted” in 2015, “How to Be a Latin Lover” in 2017, and “The Bad Seed” in 2018.
- The actor will then be seen in the 2019 spin-off version of “9-1-1,” titled “9-1-1: Lone Star.” Furthermore, the actor has appeared in the Christmas romantic comedy film “Holiday in the Wild.”