How much is Rob Morgan Net Worth?
Rob Morgan, a talented American actor, is regarded as one of the country’s most respected actors. Similarly, he is well-known for his roles in Netflix series such as Stranger Things and Daredevil. Similarly, Rob has amassed considerable fame and fortune as a result of his acting career. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $3 million. Furthermore, he lives in a lavish house and drives a lavish car.
Facts of Rob Morgan
|Full Name:||Rob Morgan|
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
Rob Morgan is an actor from the United States. Rob Morgan rose to prominence as a result of his roles in films such as ‘Mudbound,’ ‘Stranger Things,’ and ‘Daredevil.’
How old is Rob Morgan?
Rob Morgan was born in 1966 and will be 53 years old on his birthday in 2020. However, he has not disclosed his exact birth date, and there is no information about his zodiac sign. Similarly, Rob has not provided information about his birthplace or ethnicity, but his nationality is American. Similarly, he is a Christian. Rob is very private about his family history. Similarly, he prefers to keep his personal information private and does not like to share it.
Rob is also a graduate. However, there is currently no information available about his educational background. Similarly, little information is provided about his childhood and personal preferences.
Does Rob Morgan have a Wife?
Similarly, there is no information available about his relationship status. Furthermore, Rob appears to be private about his personal life and does not reveal much about it.
How tall is Rob Morgan?
The 53-year-old actor stands 6 feet (72 inches) tall and weighs 80 kg. Similarly, Rob has a humble and charismatic personality. Similarly, he has a dark appearance, with black hair and eyes.
Career line of Rob Morgan
- Rob made his film debut in 2006. Similarly, he portrayed Clinique in the film ‘Sorry Ain’t Enough.’ Following this, he appeared in films such as ‘Pro-Black Sheep’ and ‘Conspiracy X.’
- He also appeared in the film ‘Pariah.’ This is an American drama about Aike, a 17-year-old African American who is coming to terms with her lesbian identity. He has played the character of Sock in this series. Similarly, he appeared in the drama film ‘The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete.’
- In addition, he appeared in two other films in 2013: ‘Full Circle’ and ‘Waltz for Monica.’ Similarly, he played Franklin in the American drama ‘Shelter.’ Among his other films are ‘Early Light,’ ‘Other Plans,’ ‘The Challenger,’ ‘Anesthesia,’ and ‘All Hale.’
- Similarly, Rob is well-known for his role as Hap Jackson in the American historical drama film ‘Mudbound.’ This film was directed by Dee Rees and stars Carey Mulligan, Garrett Hedlund, Jason Clarke, and Rob. He has also appeared in films such as ‘Fair Market Value,’ ‘Wetlands,’ ‘Brawl in Cell Block 99,’ and ‘Steps.’
- Similarly, Rob has appeared in a number of films, including ‘Monsters and Men,’ ‘The Week of,’ ‘The Last Black Man in San Francisco,’ ‘Bull,’ ‘Just Mercy,’ ‘The Photograph,’ ‘Greyhound,’ and ‘Cut Throat City.’ Rob has also appeared in television shows in addition to movies.
- His first series was ’30 Rock,’ an American satirical sitcom television series in which he played the role of a cab driver.
- Rob has also appeared as a guest on several television shows, including ‘Blue Bloods,’ ‘Evil, I,’ ‘A Crime to Remember,’ ‘For Colored Boys, Redemption,’ ‘Zero Hour,’ ‘The Married Bachelor,’ and ‘In Dice We Trust.’
- Rob has also appeared in television series such as ‘Believe,’ ‘The Knick,’ ‘Person of Interest,’ ‘Unforgettable,’ ‘Luke Cage,’ ‘Godless,’ ‘The Defenders,’ ‘The Punisher,’ and ‘Jessica Jones.’
- Rob is also well-known for his roles as Turk Barrett in the American web television series ‘Daredevil.’ Similarly, he played Officer Powell in the American science fiction-horror web series ‘Stranger Things.’