Facts of Robert Simonds
|Full Name:||Robert Simonds|
|Birthplace:||Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.|
|Net Worth:||$1-$5 million|
|Profession:||American film producer, Entrepreneur|
Robert Simonds is a well-known filmmaker and entrepreneur. Robert Simonds is the Chairman and CEO of STX Entertainment, a media company that creates, manufactures, distributes, manages, and promotes video, television, and interactive media, including live events and virtual reality.
How old is Robert Simonds?
Robert was born in 1964, but he has not revealed his exact birth year. He is from Phoenix, Arizona, in the United States. He is an American citizen of Caucasian ancestry. Robert Bruce Simonds Jr. is his full name. Robert is the son of entrepreneur Robert Bruce Simonds Sr.
Furthermore, no information about his siblings is provided. In terms of education, he received his bachelor’s degree from Yale University.
How much is Robert Simonds’s net worth?
Simonds was named one of Hollywood’s best dealmakers in Variety magazine’s Dealmakers Impact Report in 2014. Between 2016 and 2018, he was named one of The Hollywood Reporter’s 100 Most Powerful People in Entertainment. Similarly, he was named to Variety magazine’s inaugural Variety500: Entertainment Leaders and Icons list in 2017 and 2018.
How much does Robert Simonds earn?
Based on his career as a film director, Robert has an estimated net worth of $1 million to $5 million as of 2021. He is an independent filmmaker whose films have grossed more than $6 billion at the box office worldwide. In the case of STX Entertainment, the company’s value has more than tripled in its first four years, to an estimated $3.5 billion. As a result, he has amassed a substantial amount of wealth through his business.
Robert recently listed Mulholland House near the Hills Post Office District for $8.495 million. The 7,500-square-foot home, which he purchased for $4.7 million in 2010, has seven bedrooms and ten bathrooms.
Does Robert Simonds have a child?
Robert Simonds is married and the father of five children. He married Annie Biondi on September 18, 1999. Annie is a SantaCAN writer and producer. The couple has five children together, four daughters and a son whose parents have not yet been revealed. Simonds currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife and son.
Simonds previously dated actress Jennifer Beals during their time at Yale. His ex-girlfriend is now married to businessman Ken Dixon.
How tall is Robert Simonds?
Robert has blonde hair and blue eyes. Furthermore, his body measurements, such as height, weight, and others, have yet to be revealed.
Career line of Robert Simonds
- From 1990 to 2012, Robert worked as a film director for over 30 Hollywood studio films, including Adam Sandler’s Billy Madison, Big Daddy, The Wedding Singer, and The Pink Panther, among others.
- He has also directed a number of critically acclaimed cult films, including Joe Dirt and Halif Baked. In 2014, Robert co-founded STX Entertainment with Bill McGlashan and partnered with Hony Capital, a Chinese private equity firm.
- Similarly, he is now the chairman and CEO of STX, alongside Thomas B. McGrath, Noah Gogelson, Adam Fogelson, Oren Aviv, and Patricia Rockenwagner.
- Similarly, the company’s four divisions are STXfilms, STXtelevision, STXdigital, and STXinternational. STXfilms produced I Feel Pretty, Bad Moms, Molly’s Game, The Edge of Seventeen, and The Foreigner, among other films.
- The 13-episode State of Affairs series, which was later sold to NBC, was also STXtelevision’s first film. STXinternational’s London headquarters opened in April 2016, with John Friedberg as president. He is also known for his roles in The Wedding Singer (1998), Big Daddy (1999), Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), and The Upside (2017), among others.