Roberto de Carvalho Biography
Roberto Zenobio Affonso de Carvalho is a brilliant Brazilian singer, musician, guitarist, and entrepreneur. He has made significant contributions to the music industry. This article discusses his life, accomplishments, and career.
What is Roberto de Carvalho’s Net Worth?
Roberto de Carvalho’s net worth at $2-3 million. Throughout his career, he has garnered critical and commercial success. Hit songs, lucrative albums, and entrepreneurship have increased his wealth.
Roberto has a comfortable and successful existence thanks to his talent and hard work, however, the exact amounts are not public.
|Full Name:||Roberto de Carvalho|
|Birthday:||November 16, 1952|
|Birthplace:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Net Worth:||$2-3 Million|
How old is Martin Spanjers?
Roberto de Carvalho was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on November 16, 1952, and grew up in Rio de Janeiro. He loved music and played guitar well from an early age.
As he practiced, his grandfather, Euclides Zenóbio da Costa, a musician, influenced Roberto’s passion for music.
Rita Lee’s husband, Roberto de Carvalho, hasn’t discussed his parents and siblings. However, Euclides Zenóbio da Costa is his grandfather. Public information about his immediate family is unavailable.
The search results do not list Roberto de Carvalho’s siblings. He may not have siblings or their information may be unknown.
He does not include education information. His advanced schooling was at a reputable university, insiders say. However, Brazilian composer and musician Roberto de Carvalho is well-known. He and his wife Rita Lee have recorded numerous CDs together.
Who is Roberto de Carvalho’s Wife?
Rita Lee, a Brazilian rock singer, songwriter, and composer, married Roberto de Carvalho. The couple married on December 13, 1996, and have three children: Beto Lee, Antônio Lee, and João Lee.
They married in 1976 and had a close relationship on and off stage. Their union inspired several musical collaborations that have become part of Brazilian music history.
Family Roberto de Carvalho and Rita Lee have three children: Beto, Antônio, and João Lee. Their offspring share their parents’ love of music, with some pursuing successful careers. Roberto and Rita Lee are pleased grandparents to Izabella Lee de Carvalho, who continues the family’s musical tradition.
What happened to Rita Lee?
Rita Lee, 75, the iconic Brazilian artist and Os Mutantes co-founder and main singer, died on May 8, 2023. Her family acknowledged her death, but the cause is unknown. The “Queen of Brazilian Rock” Lee was recognized for her irreverence, originality, and feminism-promoting songs.
After marrying Mutante Arnaldo Baptista from 1968 to 1972, Lee married guitarist Roberto de Carvalho and has three children: Beto Lee, João Lee, and Antônio. Lee, who had a lung malignancy since 2021, died at her home in São Paulo, Brazil.
Martin Spanjers Professional Line
- He, a Brazilian musician, songwriter, and producer, was most known for his musical cooperation with Rita Lee.
- He has collaborated with Gal Costa, Caetano Veloso, Gilberto Gil, Herbie Hancock, and Carole King.
- Many of Carvalho’s solo recordings combine Brazilian and rock elements.
- He has been a TV host, actor, and musician. Carvalho’s work with Rita Lee has shaped Brazilian music.
- He joined a band with friends early in his career, starting a musical adventure that would influence him.
- They performed in local clubs and gained fame for their unique sound and personality.
- Roberto’s guitar and songwriting skills blossomed during this time.
- After meeting Rita Lee, Roberto de Carvalho’s career changed.
- The duo clicked personally and musically and became lifelong mates.
- Their cooperation created chart-topping hits that won over Brazilian fans.
- Their collaboration produced timeless classics that still please audiences.
- Roberto de Carvalho had success with Rita Lee and solo, demonstrating his flexibility as an artist.
- He made solo albums with distinctive rock, pop, and Brazilian influences.
- Roberto’s solo work reinforced his status as a great musician and let him express himself outside the duo.
Read More: Marty Singer Biography