Robin Stapler is a gifted entertainer who is most popular for depicting the part of Alixia in the TV arrangement Star Trek: Voyager (1997). She has likewise shown up in the arrangement’s fourth season in the scene named Mortal Coil.
Where is Robin Stapler from?
Stapler was born in the United States on September 21, 1972, and he is an American nationality. Robin will be 48 years old by the beginning of 2021. She is a few inches shorter than her ex-husband, Alfonso Riberio, who stands 5 feet 7 inches tall (170 cm).
At the moment, Robin Stapler is keeping her family history under wraps, with no information about her childhood, parents, or siblings being revealed.
How much is Robin Stapler’s Net Worth?
Robin Stapler’s net worth may have arisen as a result of her hard work and dedication as an actress, most notably in the late 1990s on the TV show In the House, where she played Robin / Kelly. Stapler has kept her career and whereabouts private since her divorce from Alfonso. Stapler’s net worth is said to be in the six figures as of early 2021.
Aside from her own acting career, her divorce alimony after her divorce from Alfonso Ribeiro for spousal support and child care was a boon to her financial growth. Robin’s ex-husband and ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ actor Ribeiro are worth $7 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Aside from his notable acting career, Afonso has amassed a sizable fortune as a comedian, dancer, director, and television host.
His role in the film Sindbad’s Adventures grossed $80.7 million at the box office, despite a $60 million production budget. She co-starred with Zen Gesner, Tim Progosh, and George Buza in the film.
Who is Robin Stapler married to now?
Stapler was married to Alfonso Ribeiro, an actor, show host, and TV director. On the 20th of January 2002, the couple married. Sienna Ribeiro, their daughter born in 2003, is also theirs. On February 19, 2007, the couple separated and divorced three years after the birth of their first child. Robin hasn’t made any official announcements about her relationship status since then.
Her ex-husband Alfonso, on the other hand, has married and now lives with his second wife, professional writer Angela Unkrich. They met in 2011 and married on October 13, 2012. They chose Burbank, California, for their wedding ceremony. Alfonso Lincoln Ribeiro, Jr. was born on October 27, 2013, and Anders Reyn Ribeiro was born on April 30, 2015.
Robin Stapler’s Career Line
- Robin Stapler has appeared in a number of short films, television shows, and feature films.
- She made her acting debut as Denise in The Disco Years, a short drama released in 1991.
- She played Cynthia in the TV show Boogies Diner three years later.
- Following that, she appeared in a number of television shows, including Martin (1996), The Setting Son (1997), Star Trek: Voyager (1997), The Adventures of Sinbad (1998), and many others. From 1997 to 1999, Robin appeared in the American sitcom In the House.
- Stapler’s most recent television appearance was as Rachel in The Parkers, alongside Countess Vaughn, Steve Harvey, Mari Morrow, and others.
- In the same year, she was cast as Jocelyn Marshall in the American television anthology series, Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction, alongside James Brolin, James Morrison, and others.