A well-known publicist, reality television personality, and the event coordinator is Robyn Dixon. She is well-known for having played basketball when she was younger and even for having been Juan Dixon’s ex-wife. She appeared on the Real Housewives of Potomac. On March 31, 1980, Robyn was born in Baltimore, Maryland.
Facts of Robyn Dixon
|Full Name:||Robyn Dixon|
|Age:||43 years old|
|Birthday:||March 31st, 1979|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
What is Robyn Dixon Net Worth?
The estimated net worth for Robyn Dixon as of July 2022 is above $6 million. Her primary source of income comes from her profession as an event manager and publicist. Her participation in a reality show has also enhanced her income.
Robyn Dixon flaunts her fancy home and cars as well as her opulent lifestyle. An outstanding professional with a keen interest in acting is Robyn Dixon. She didn’t realize acting was her passion until she gave it a try.
After realizing she was in love, publicist Robyn considered changing occupations, which led to her landing one of the best jobs ever. Her professional career will be a terrific source of inspiration for anyone picking a job.
What is Robyn Dixon Age?
As of [date], Robyn Dixon, who was born on March 31st, 1979, is 43 years old. Robyn Dixon was born in Baltimore, Maryland. Before joining the University of Maryland to earn a degree in business marketing, she finished her schooling in a private school in Maryland.
Her first goal was to become a successful businesswoman, therefore she never gave becoming a TV personality much thought.
What is Robyn Dixon Height?
She weighs 79 kg and is 1.8 meters tall. She was a part of the initial ensemble, which made its debut in 2015. She rose to fame after becoming married to former NBA star Juan Dixon.
Robyn’s basketball coach was Eddie Jordan, the husband of Charrisse Jackson-Jordan, another Real Housewives of Potomac star.
Who is Robyn Dixon Husband?
Basketball player Juan Dixon and Robyn Dixon married together and had two children, Corey and Carter. Juan, Robyn’s undergraduate sweetheart, and she eventually got married in 1996. After many years of dating, the pair decided to end their relationship in 2012. Robyn is not in a relationship right now and is single.
The Real Housewives of Potomac’s Robyn Dixon got engaged to Juan Dixon a second time. Juan Dixon got down on one knee and proposed to his fiancée during the Real Housewives season finale they hosted on Friday. In a social media video of Juan making a kneeling proposal motion, the film crew and the group of celebs can be seen assembling and cheering in the excitement. Robyn Dixon is a live illustration of the adage “You cannot keep a nice girl down.”
Carter, the youngest son, is ten years old and is an energetic boy. Corey, 12, is also a single mother. In order to properly balance work, family, and fun, Robyn divides her time between her event management business, her real estate investing business, and her most recent new fashion accessory investment. Robyn keeps volunteering for organizations that help families, women, and children.
Robyn Dixon’s Career Line
- When Robyn first began her career, she was both a publicist and an event coordinator.
- She was permitted to take part in the Real Housewives of Potomac reality series on Bravo.
- In the end, she admitted that it had been her best opportunity to become a big-screen star.
- At the time, Robyn and her husband were going through a divorce and they were in dire need of money.
- This reality series is considered to have the highest rating when compared to all other RHO franchises.
- The main concept of the show is to portray affluent housewives going about their regular lives, including their daily activities at home and at work.
- Robyn emphasized the disparity between balancing her professional and personal lives.
- Robyn started working as a publicist when they moved out, and she gained fans on her official social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- She’s been receiving ratings from a huge audience, which is helping her get more international recognition.