Rudy Mancuso is an actor, social media personality, vlogger, and musician from the United States. Rudy Mancuso rose to prominence after he began using Vine. He has also appeared in films, recorded and performed music at well-known events, and done a variety of other things!
How old is Rudy Mancuso?
Rodolfo Mancuso, better known as Rudy Mancuso. He was born on February 28, 1992, and is now 30 years old. His astrological sign is Pisces. He was born in New Jersey, USA, and grew up in Glen Ridge, New Jersey.
Similarly, he is an American nationality, and Ruddy was born to an Italian-American father and a Brazilian mother. As a result, he is half Brazilian and half Italian. Rudy has a sister named Marianna Mancuso, who played an important role in Rudy’s comedy abilities. He went to Glen Ridge High School, but there is no information on his subsequent studies.
Is Rudy Mancuso married?
Ruddy is happily married to actress Maia Mitchell. Since 2015, the couple has been dating and has worked on numerous songs and videos together.
How much is Rudy Mancuso Net Worth?
Ruddy, the multitalented, has taken over social media. He has an Instagram account with the handle @rudymancuso. As of February 2020, he had 9 million followers. Likewise, he has a Twitter account with 1 million followers. He began using Twitter in December 2009. He also has a Facebook page with 3.6 million followers.
Ruddy is a multitalented personality who makes a lot of money from his various media ventures. His net worth is estimated to be $3.5 million, which he has derived primarily from his YouTube channel.
Awards of Rudy Mancuso
Rudy’s career reached a new high point in November 2018, when he performed and received an award at the ALMAs. Alesso, another Shots Studios star, presented Ruddy with the award. In addition, he performed a cover of Queen’s You’re My Best Friend, which he uploaded to his YouTube channel.
In addition, Rudy has hosted an event. He hosted a charity event called ‘Concert for Tommy’s Field,’ which took place at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles. Furthermore, Rudy has created sponsored videos for companies such as Target and Clifbar that combine music and comedy, and he has appeared in the web series Amigos.
How tall is Rudy Mancuso?
Ruddy’s body type is Ectomorph. He stands 173 cm tall and weighs 66 kg. His chest-waist-biceps measurements are 40-30-14 inches. His dark brown eyes and dark brown hair color complement his appearance well. He also has three tattoos.
Career line of Rudy Mancuso
- Rudy was drawn to music at a young age. A friend introduced him to Vine, where he began uploading his comedy sketches in early 2013. Similarly, by the time Vine was discontinued in 2016, he had established himself as a leading star with millions of followers.
- Meanwhile, in 2015, he appeared on Comedy Central’s Drunk History. Similarly, Ruddy and King Bach have worked together on Vine several times.
- In addition, Rudy joined YouTube on October 1, 2011, where he collaborated with Los Angeles-based Shots Studios.
- He began making longer-form videos with a larger budget and amassed a sizable following. Similarly, he frequently uploaded those songs to his YouTube channel.
- Rudy has been releasing music singles since 2017. Rudy released his first single, ‘Black & White,’ on October 7, 2017, in collaboration with the Poo Bear songwriter/producer.
- Furthermore, he performed as the opening act for Justin Bieber’s Latin America tour. Similarly, he recorded a duet for his second single, ‘Magic,’ with actress Maia Mitchell, who also happens to be his girlfriend.
- Rudy was also invited to the Dolce & Gabbana Milan Men’s Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 collection. Rudy has also appeared in a number of musical productions.
- He performed at the MTV Millennial Awards in Mexico in 2017. In addition, he performed at Villa Mix, Brazil’s largest music festival.
- Furthermore, Rudy released a slew of singles, many of which featured collaborations with other artists. Rudy released ‘Superhero Therapy’ with Anwar Kibawi, King Bach, and Lele Pons in October 2018.
- This video was the most recent in his superhero series, which has received 68 million views.
- He has also hosted the ‘Concert for Tommy’s Field,’ a charity event held at Los Angeles’ Orpheum Theater. He shared the stage with Lele Pons, Bryce Vine, and others.
- Similarly, he has created sponsored videos for companies such as Target and Clif Bar that combine music and comedy. He also appeared in a commercial for Brita water filters alongside basketball star Stephen Curry.
- Rudy has appeared in three movies. In 2016, he portrayed himself in the film ‘The Keys of Christmas.’ Similarly, in the same year, Ruddy appeared in another film, ‘Petting Scorpions,’ a short film about a vagabond team in which he played the role of a leader.
- Similarly, after a three-year hiatus, he returned to the big screen in 2019 with the film ‘Rim of the World.’
- In addition, he appeared in Drunk History and Outpost, where he played Manuel Bonilla and a corresponding role in the latter.