Facts of Ruth Kearney
|Full Name:||Ruth Kearney|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
Ruth Kearney is an Irish actress. Ruth Kearney is best known for her portrayal of Jess Parker in the science fiction drama ‘Primeval.’ She has even appeared in some of the works, such as Daisy in ‘The Following’ and London in the Netflix series ‘Flaked.’
How old is Ruth Kearney?
Ruth Kearney was born on November 11, 1984, and is currently 36 years old. Her full name is Ruth Delia Kearney, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Ruth, likewise, was born in England, London, to Irish parents and moved to Dublin, Ireland when she was five years old.
She is of Irish nationality, belongs to the Caucasian ethnic group, and is a Christian. Similarly, there is no information about his family or the names of his parents. Ruth, on the other hand, has two older sisters whose names are not made public.
Ruth had a strong interest in dancing since she was a child. Ballet, Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Mezzo-Soprano, Period Dancing, Soprano, and Tap are some of the dances she can perform. Elizabeth Moss is also a source of inspiration for her. In addition, Ruth attended St. Andrew’s College in Blackrock. Similarly, she studied Drama and Classics at Trinity College in Dublin, where she graduated with honors. Furthermore, she later completed her theatre training at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
How much does Ruth Kearney earn?
Ruth is a well-known actress best known for her role in the film ‘Primeval.’ Her primary source of income is YouTube. Her net worth is also $2 million. However, there is no information on the value of her assets.
Who is Ruth Kearney married to?.
Ruth is married to British actor, film and television producer Theo James. She met Theo while attending the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. They married on August 25, 2018 in Islington Town Hall after dating since 2009. Likewise, they have appeared in a number of films together.
How tall is Ruth Kearney?
Ruth is a stunning actress who stands 5 feet 4 inches (64 inches) tall and weighs approximately 52 kg. Likewise, she has fair skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. Furthermore, her body measurements are 33-24-32, and she prefers a dress size of 2 (US) or 32 (EU) and a shoe size of 7 (US) of 37.5. (EU).
Career line of Ruth Kearney
- Ruth began her acting career in stage productions such as ‘Man of Mode,’ ‘On the Razzle,’ ‘Three Sisters,’ and ‘Oh! What a Lovely War!’, ‘Othello,’ with Antonia Thomas and Theo James. Similarly, she made her television debut in the television drama ‘Gracie!’ as Miriam.
- Her career took off after she landed the lead role as Jess Parker in the science-fiction drama ‘Primeval.’ It is a British sci-fi television show produced by Impossible Pictures. Ruth also appeared in the 13th episode of the TV show.
- Ruth then played Jenny Proctor in the British medical drama television series ‘Holby City’ in 2011. She later portrayed Stacey in the television film ‘Fast Freddie, The Widow, and Me.’ Similarly, Ruth appeared in the political thriller ‘Tyrant’ in 2014.
- It is an American political drama television series that debuted on the American cable network FX. She portrayed Katherine in this role.
- Ruth has also appeared in a variety of television genres such as political, crime thriller, comedy, and others. In 2015, she portrayed Daisy in the American crime thriller ‘The Following.’
- Following that, she appeared in a comedy web television series, ‘Flaked,’ which is a Netflix series, with Will Arnett. Ruth also appeared in the American comedy-drama television series ‘Get Shorty.’
- Similarly, she has appeared in the historical drama television series ‘Sandition,’ alongside Rose Williams and Theo James.