Facts of Ryan Kent
|Full Name:||Ryan Kent|
|Age:||25 years old|
|Net Worth:||Between $1 million and $10 million|
Who is Ryan Kent?
Ryan Kent is a professional footballer from England who currently plays as a winger for the Rangers in the Scottish Premiership. He made his professional debut in 2015 before being loaned out to League One Coventry City and Championship side Barnsley, where he was named Young Player of the Season.
He signed a permanent contract with Rangers in September 2019 after initially joining them on loan during the 2018-2019 season. In general, he is a talented footballer. Ryan Kent reveals the two people who played a role in his £7 million Rangers move.
Ryan Kent, who joined Rangers for a fee of £7 million, has credited Michael Beale and Steven Gerrard with his development as a player. Ryan Kent secured a permanent return to Rangers on deadline day, thanks largely to Michael Beale and Steven Gerrard. Kent impressed Ibrox while on loan from Liverpool last season, scoring six goals and providing six assists in the Scottish Premiership.
What is the Age of Ryan Kent?
Ryan Kent was born on November 11, 1996, in Oldham, England. His nationality is English, and he belongs to the white ethnic ethnicity. The identities of his parents and siblings are unknown. He received his education at the Liverpool Academy. In 2018, he celebrated his 22nd birthday with friends and family.
What is the Height of Ryan Kent?
Ryan Kent is a handsome man with an athletic physique. He stands 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters) tall. His height, weight, and other measurements have yet to be revealed. He has brown hair and dark brown eyes. He has a charming personality and a fit body in general.
What is the Net Worth of Ryan Kent?
This famous footballer’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $10 million as of 2019. His net worth grows on a daily basis. He completed his move from Liverpool to Rangers in a 7.5 million pound deal. His exact salary has not been disclosed by any source, and it is still being reviewed, but it will be included in the near future.
Ryan Kent’s Career Line
- Ryan Kent joined Liverpool at the age of seven and rose through the ranks of the club’s academy to become a regular member of the U21 squad.
- On July 17, 2015, he made his first-team debut in a 2-1 win over Brisbane Roar in the Australian A-League, and he was assigned a first-team squad number for the Reds.
- Later, after impressing in the preseason, Kent received a number of loan offers.
- He then joined Coventry City on a four-month youth loan until January 16, 2016, when he made his professional debut as a substitute while on loan at Coventry City.
- On July 26, 2016, he was loaned to Barnsley for the season.
- He was also named Barnsley’s Young Player of the Season at the club’s end-of-season awards.
He signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool on the final day of the summer transfer window and was loaned out to Freiburg for the season.
- On January 12th, 2018, he joined Bristol City on loan until the end of the season.
Later, it was revealed that Liverpool would fine Bristol City £300,000 for his lack of playing time.
- On July 22, 2018, he signed a season-long loan with the Rangers for the 2018/19 season.
- On July 26th, 2018, he made his Europa League debut.
- He made his SPFL debut on August 5, 2018.
- He was named Young Player of the Year for the 2018-19 season at the Rangers’ end-of-season awards ceremony on April 7.
- He was named the 2018-19 PFA Scotland Young Player of the Year after his performance for Rangers.
- He was also named to the PFA Scotland Team of the Year for the 2018-19 season.
- He was back in Liverpool for the preseason for the 2019-20 season.
- He then signed a four-year contract with the Rangers on September 3rd, 2019. Rangers paid Liverpool a 6.5 million pound transfer fee, with additional payments possible based on future performance or the sale of Kent.
Status of Relationship, Dating, Girlfriend, and Child
- Ryan Kent hasn’t married yet because he’s too young. There is also no information about his dating history, so he is assumed to be single and concentrating on his career as of today.