Facts of Sam Golbach
|Full Name:||Sam Golbach|
|Net Worth:||$1.2 Million|
|Height:||4 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Prankster, Social media personality, Author|
|Sibling:||Two (sister Allison and brother Ben)|
Sam Golbach is a well-known Youtuber from the United States. Sam Golbach is well-known for co-hosting a YouTube channel with his friend Colby Brock. In addition to his personal YouTube channel, he is active on other social media platforms.
How old is Sam Golbach?
Sam Golbach was born on November 27, 1996, and is now 24 years old. He was born in Leewood, Kansas, under the sign of Sagittarius. Sam has an older sister named Allison and a younger brother named Ben in his family. Similarly, his parents are Cindy and Kirk.
Sam, along with his best friend Colby, attended Blue Valley High School. Sam relocated to Los Angeles later that year to pursue his career.
How much is Sam Golbach’s Net Worth?
As a result, he has a $1.2 million net worth.
Is Sam Golbach dating someone?
Katrina Stuart is Sam Golbach’s relationship. Since 2015, the couple has been in a relationship. Katrina is also a popular singer. Similarly, in January 2017, Sam introduced his lover to his fans and followers via a video.
Controversies and Scams of Sam Golbach
The social media cops have been on Sam and Colby’s tail. It is due to their content, which the authorities frequently label as juvenile, offensive, and disruptive. While titles such as Following Fat People elicited outrage from certain groups of people, disruptive pranks such as placing a couch inside an elevator resulted in their ban from the Oak Park mall.
Sam Pepper, a fellow YouTuber, played a prank on Sam in November 2015, in which his best friend Colby was kidnapped and shot in the head. The media chastised that video for disseminating negative imagery. Sam’s social media motto has recently changed to “onward and upward.” Sam’s motto encourages him to focus on the positive aspects of life rather than pranks and mischief.
How tall is Sam Golbach?
Sam Golbach is 5’8″ tall and weighs about 57 kg. Similarly, his chest, waist, and hip measurements are 44-29-35 inches. Sam has hypnotic blue eyes and dirty-blonde hair.
Career line of Sam Golbach
- Professionally, Sam Golbach is a social media star best known for his work on the Vine account “Sam and Colby” with his friend Colby Brock. The pair became well-known for their YouNow live broadcasts.
- On his personal Instagram account, Sam currently has over 1.3 million followers.
- In January of 2014, he and Colby attained their 10,000th Vine follower. By the time the app was shut down, the pair had amassed over 1 million followers. In addition, Sam Golbach established “The Life Project.”
- He is also a published author, having written “Paradise Island.” Sam is also a business owner, having started a merch collection called “Fanjoy.”
- While still in high school, Sam Golbach and his friend Colby began brainstorming ideas for a series of videos with high shock value in order to engage viewers.
- All of these were prank videos in which the two friends got into mischief in a variety of settings, ranging from a mall to a local Target store to a park fountain.
- The duo recorded these pranks on their phone camera, kept them brief, and began uploading them to Vine. They quickly gained a large following, with one of their videos, Following Fat People, reaching a record-breaking 10 million views.
- Sam followed random people while playing the saxophone in this video. Their targets frequently verbally abused him. Sam and Colby’s joint Vine account had 5,000 to 6,000 followers per day by the summer of 2014.
- The joint account had more than 1.6 million fans by the time Vine was taken down. Then Sam went to YouTube. There, he continued to make prank videos as well as personal vlog entries on a variety of topics.
- Sam Golbach’s adorable looks, combined with a wicked sense of humor, are unquestionably what set him apart. He’s funny and goofy in that irresistible boy-next-door way.
- The girls are swooning over Sam’s blue eyes and unruly blonde hair, and some are even putting on strong displays of emotion just to meet him.
- His pranks are elaborate and extremely funny, and his works show a sharp mind behind the entire execution. Simultaneously, the young social media star is working hard to make his other lifelong passion, teaching, a reality.
- Sam has launched “The Life Project” with Colby. It focuses on teaching people how to live healthier lives through engaging videos and has been featured by news organizations such as the BBC and Huffington Post, among others.