Sam Wilkinson is a multitalented young American. Sam Wilkinson is a social media personality who rose to prominence on the platform Vine. He is also a songwriter and a business owner.
Facts of Sam Wilkinson
|Full Name:||Samuel Wilkinson|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Profession:||Instagram star, Singer-songwriter, Social media personality|
|Sibling:||Three (Annie, Emily, and Benny)|
What is the Net Worth of Sam Wilkinson?
Moving on, Sam Wilkinson is estimated to have a net worth of $500,000.
How old is Sam Wilkinson?
Sam Wilkinson was born on December 11, 1995, and will turn 25 in 2020. He was born in Omaha, Nebraska, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Similarly, his full name is Samuel Howard Wilkinson. On the internet, he is better known as Sammy Wilk or Sam Wilk.
Sam’s parents are Lori and Dave Wilkinson. Similarly, he has three siblings: Annie, Emily, and Benny Wilkinson. Sam relocated to Los Angeles, California at some point in his life. Sam attended Westside High School while still in Omaha, Nebraska.
Is Sam Wilkinson dating someone?
Sam Wilkinson is most likely single at the moment. He has not shared any social media posts that could indicate his current relationship status. He did, however, have a relationship with a Brazilian woman named Emanuely. In 2016, he began a relationship with Anastasia Karanikolaou, aka Stassiebaby.
However, Sam and Stassiebaby split up in November of 2017. Anastasia Karanikolaou, also known as Stassiebaby, is a social media personality who has amassed a large following on Instagram, Vine, and Twitter. Stassiebaby is also well-known for being Kendall and Kylie Jenner‘s best friend. Stassiebaby started dating prominent actor Noah Centineo in late 2020.
How tall is Sam Wilkinson?
Sam Wilkinson is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 68 kgs. Aside from that, there is no information on his other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, biceps, and so on. He also has several tattoos on various parts of his body. Sam also has dark brown hair and eyes.
Career line of Sam Wilkinson
- Sammy Wilk is a professional internet personality, singer-songwriter, and entrepreneur. In the year 2013, he rose to prominence on the social media platform Vine. He frequently collaborated with acts such as Jack & Jack and Nash Grier.
- Furthermore, Sam became best friends with fellow Vine Stars Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson. The duo is known as Jack & Jack, and they rose to fame on the internet, beginning with Vine. The three grew up with Omaha and had known each other since Sam was in 7th grade.
- Sam also joined Jack & Jack on the MAGCON tour in 2014, alongside Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, Shawn Mendes, Mahogany Lox, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gilinsky.
- Similarly, Sam now has more than 1.7 million Instagram followers and nearly a million Twitter followers.
- Sam is a singer in addition to his career in social media. Sam also composes and records music, which he then uploads to the internet in the form of videos. He posted his first video on March 16, 2013, and within a year had amassed over 200K followers.
- He then began to release music with Omaha-based artist Skate Maloley. They performed under the alias “Sammy & Skate.” The duo formed in 2014. The following July, Sam released the music video for his pop-reggae single Aye Ma. The video was supported by celebrities such as Nash Grier and Jack Johnson, among others.
- Furthermore, Sam Wilkinson hinted at the release of his debut EP. It was hinted that it would be released in December 2015. However, it was announced that the release date had been pushed back to sometime in 2016.
- Sam’s debut album, Ready For War, was released on April 22, 2016. Sam first released the title track video alongside his hit single Light Up. Ky-Mani Marley was featured on this track. In 2017, Sam released the singles Issues, Doesn’t Make Sense, Let It Go, Way Up, and Public Figure, which featured Derek Luh. In late 2017, he also joined Derek Luh on his “Almost Broke” North American Tour.
- Sam Wilkinson, an entrepreneur, also launched his clothing line, WILK Collection. It is only available on the website and in pop-up shops. This clothing line includes hats, hoodies, t-shirts, and many other items. Sam also founded the “WILK Project.”
- He did so to raise funds and awareness for music and art programs for children in Sierra Leone, Africa.